Adidas NMD thread

I don't think its a "lock down" tho, seems more like notify me when it drops for a chance to get them on release date. Also says its a "draw"?

I don't think its a "lock down" tho, seems more like notify me when it drops for a chance to get them on release date. Also says its a "draw"?
It says once the draw starts that you have 20 minutes to checkout. I guess we will found out when it drops.

pnqg5Pjcp

So we come back on Saturday and register our size, then wait for the “draw” to open, after which we’ll have 20 mins to checkout?

Can’t wait to get stuck in payment process loop for 20 mins :lol:

I kind of get the feeling it’s going to be similar to the regular old ADC splash page with the added step of inputting your size...

Open the app
Go to product page
Enter your size
Wait in a splash style page to check out

20 minute thing is either that the product will ONLY be available for 20 minutes ~ or it’ll basically be available to buy for 20 minutes once you get them in cart...I’d like to say it’s after carting but who knows at this point...

We’ll find out in a couple days I guess...

Surprised to see how many aren't hesitating to possibly claim their pair. I thought the consensus was this was the worst pack to drop?

I kind of get the feeling it’s going to be similar to the regular old ADC splash page with the added step of inputting your size...

Open the app
Go to product page
Enter your size

20 minute thing is either that the product will ONLY be available for 20 minutes ~ or it’ll basically be available to buy for 20 minutes once you get them in cart...I’d like to say it’s after carting but who knows at this point...

Hopefully they're rewarding longtime members this first time around and it's like an exclusive access type of thing. I made my wife download the app a couple days ago. When I told her to update the app and verify her phone number, she said there wasn't an option to and it wasn't the pharrells on the top page. She claims app is updated.

Open the app
Go to product page
Enter your size

That doesn’t make any sense, lol. I’m pretty sure you’ll be able to grab your pair, if you follow the steps.

That doesn’t make any sense, lol. I’m pretty sure you’ll be able to grab your pair, if you follow the steps.

They specifically put “Be ready once the draw starts”...It’ll be random people...There won’t be any secured pairs, just random people being allowed to purchase via the “draw”...

Hopefully they're rewarding longtime members this first time around and it's like an exclusive access type of thing. I made my wife download the app a couple days ago. When I told her to update the app and verify her phone number, she said there wasn't an option to and it wasn't the pharrells on the top page. She claims app is updated.

Same thing for my wife...Downloaded the app, created an account, no Hu’s even on there...

They specifically put “Be ready once the draw starts”...It’ll be random people...There won’t be any secured pairs, just random people being allowed to purchase via the “draw”...

I guess we will see what happens, I’m hoping for a smooth easy check out.

yeah if its secured pair right now just from signing up, I can lock down like 20 pairs with all my different devices and accounts lol. I think its just to sign up now so you can be eligible to attempt a purchase. Kind of like the actually Confirmed app.

yeah if its secured pair right now just from signing up, I can lock down like 20 pairs with all my different devices and accounts lol. I think its just to sign up now so you can be eligible to attempt a purchase. Kind of like the actually Confirmed app.

Yep...Wouldn’t be surprised if they even throw a captcha on there too...

Good luck! Personally, I can’t get past the white box... if the text didn’t run on white I’d be all over them too.

was hoping for these to drop but looks like they F&F. ID must either be BB9529/30 considering the 3 dropping are BB9527/28/31

pharrell-adidas-nmd-hu-trail-afro-pack-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom