Adidas ORIGINALS updates

sorry to hear that. A live inventory system is mandatory in this day and age. I'm going to avoid unless it's necessary.

sneaker politics just caneled my order on the mints :smh: . anyone got a lead on a 10.5-11?
If you live in sydney, i think 11US is available in espionage. You could also mail sneakers76.com and ask for availability, i know what i am talkimg aboit, don't panic if you don't see them in stock online

what's really strange is I got a shipping confirmation and still got canceled.

Same thing with me. I hit them up on Twitter and instagram and complained and yesterday they emailed me saying they did have me an order and my cancelation was a mistake. Supposed to be sending me a PayPal invoice tomorrow, or at least that's what they said [emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]

Same thing with me. I hit them up on Twitter and instagram and complained and yesterday they emailed me saying they did have me an order and my cancelation was a mistake. Supposed to be sending me a PayPal invoice tomorrow, or at least that's what they said [emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]
Unreliablr..:s

these fit TTS?

have they popped up in the US yet? if not, are they going to at all?

wanted these for a long time:

these fit TTS?

have they popped up in the US yet? if not, are they going to at all?

wanted these for a long time:

I just bought a pair in a size US10. They fit me perfectly - don't feel like they run .5 size too big. I'm usually a sz. 10 in adidas Originals, US 9.5 in Jordans and US 10 in Air Maxes.

Hope this helps.

Peace
F Sharp005

Does anyone know any good boutiques or shops that sell Air Max's, jordans or just NIKES in NEW YORK?

I'm making a trip out there tonight and ill be there for four days and I'm looking to shop for some dope kicks.

let me know! thanks!

if you are into bright highlighter sneakers this pair is for you ! such a good colorway pics dont do any justice

the mailman just suprised me with these in the old year...took some time cause the hanon guys were chilling over christmas ^^

just wanted to say thanks to all guys who provided sizing help in here!!! i went a half size down from my normal integral size and it felt kinda weird doing it, but i didnt want these to fit big!

so here they are, and they fit perfect ^^

Did any of you guys order from Social Status when they had their 50% off?

"SOCIAL STATUS" IS BS!

I was concerned with my online order because they had a fire in their Charlotte store and the lady told me over the phone AND email that my order won't be affected because online orders are from the warehouse not their stores.

Then yesterday, they only ship out 1 pair of shoes (Asics GT2 "Navy/Red") that's not very expensive and high in demand. I emailed them about my 2nd pair of shoes, NB M998RO which retailed at $160 - 50% off = $80, and now they tell me "it's out of stock."

I CALL BS ON THEIR FIRE! I believe they started the fire themselves and claiming insurance fraud on most of our orders. They have 4 HUGE stores in the middle of nowhere (North Carolina and Pennsylvania)! There's no sneaker community there; there's no way they could've made enough profit to sustain their business. This is my assumption because most people I know had their orders cancelled! They probably used those sales to be included in the damages/lost in the fire.

I'm so disappointed. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and even defended them too. This ****'s going on YELP!

this isn't even relevant to adidas...you just salty lmao posting it in every thread won't mean anything haha

Really needed an 11.5, but they work lol

questions...

what tts are you? what size did you end up getting? where did you order your pair from?

i ordered my pair from bodega (which just came in yesterday), and i didn't get that "king card" thing you have pictured there. did anyone else get that from their order (and if so, who did you order from)?

also, i've only tried the right shoe on yesterday real quick, but they really do run huge (in length). i probably could've gone down a full size. only went down .5 size, and there's still a lot of room in front of my toes. guess i'll be wearin' thicker socks with these...haha...

My true size is a 12 (what I got).

I purchased them asap from kith before reading up on sizing...

I could have used an 11.5, but the 12 can work.

Back
Top Bottom