Adidas ORIGINALS updates

questions...

what tts are you? what size did you end up getting? where did you order your pair from?

i ordered my pair from bodega (which just came in yesterday), and i didn't get that "king card" thing you have pictured there. did anyone else get that from their order (and if so, who did you order from)?

also, i've only tried the right shoe on yesterday real quick, but they really do run huge (in length). i probably could've gone down a full size. only went down .5 size, and there's still a lot of room in front of my toes. guess i'll be wearin' thicker socks with these...haha...

I ordered from Bodega as well. The king card is an extra set of insoles, it should be lining the bottom of the box, underneath both shoes and the paper. That's where mine was.

You guys are making me worry now, I only went half a size down 
tired.gif

Btw I ordered from Undftd for $140 shipped

I'm a true size 12...

This pair is a size 12.

Where my big toe is.

They are tolerable, but I wish I got an 11.5.

Man I wish I had gotten an 11.5 lol

this isn't even relevant to adidas...you just salty lmao posting it in every thread won't mean anything haha

I figured a lot of people were affected by it since they had all brands on sale. Either way, I was just ranting. Sorry guys.

But I did find some more dirt on Social Status though:

"dudes are straight resellers with a Nike QS account

I'm in pittsburgh and they consistently sell limited releases out the back door for 2-3x retail. Most recently, bred1s for $500 and oregon foams for $750

They lie to customers that they're not getting certain kicks, and then a couple months later you see it in their glass case, but nope.. 'they're not for sale'

The few pairs of limited kicks they do sell to the public, they make require a $25-100 purchase for a raffle ticket, depending on the shoe.

They had a mini sneaker convention here in pittsburgh in august, and wouldn't you know, the dude who owns social status had FSR of every single QS release thus far in 2013 for 2x retail minimum.

I've thought about reporting them to nike, but I have no literal proof of any of these practices, despite how common they are. Every sneaker fan in the city knows that they're crooks.

Oh and about your new balance, yah those were in store for 50% off before xmas. They told us about the sale right when we walked in the door. My friend was gonna buy a pair and when he got to the checkout they hit him with 'do you wanna look around for another pair of something, these shoes are buy one get one 50% off'

Just plain jokers, they sell en noir and hba, same stock has been sitting in the store for over a year..

I honestly think it's a drug front seeing how many kids are always hanging in there, never buying anything, but they got 4-5 employees working the floor at all times."

- Anonymous

I'm a true size 12...

This pair is a size 12.

Where my big toe is.

:lol: my foot is so wide my big toe is usually another inch or two back

I'm a true size 12...

This pair is a size 12.

Where my big toe is.

That would be a good fit for me, because of my wide foot I've usually got a bigger gap than that with my kicks. I picked these up and although I like them they do feel bulky. My foot sits a further back than yours so they will crease like crazy when I start wearing them. Nice materials used though.

Has anyone heard of any updates or seen new pictures of the upcoming APS retro?

I'm not sure how popular the model is in here. It's been about a decade since the OG colorway saw a retro.

did anyone go a full size down in the mints? I originally bought 11.5 (I'm true 12) but the store I bought them from sold the shoe... Now, they're offering me size 11. Not sure if I can pull it off.

^^ kind of also depends what you mean by true 12. like in nikes? because adidas runs a little bigger to begin with. so some people size .5 down right off the bat. some even went down a full size because the integrals run long. but they feel a bit narrow to me as well, so going down a full size may depend on how wide your foot is. I only went down a half size.

I picked up the mints, and have been struggling not buying the bliss colorway, those pics MIT just push me over the edge!

Anyone know how Stan smith's fit compared to zx 5000's/8000's or something like an air max 1?

Anyone knows what will be the retail price on the 2014 Stan Smith's. My bad if this has been asked.

Haven't found confirmation for the 1/15 release but the Barney's early release was $100.

Sup with the NEIGHBORHOOD pair? :nerd:

if anyone wants to trade US11.5 for my US11 (adidas x sneaker freaker) torsion integral, mint color way. Hit me up.

Thanks guys. I found'em but I don't think they're very popular. I'm going to go with my guts and pass on these for now, and wait for them to go on sale.

Please Lord, don't make me regret this.

This quote was from September 2013. It's January 2014 now and sz 9.5 Bedwin x Adidas Superstar "Brick" is sold out at all the stores I know! I saw size 10+ for 50% discount on Black Friday/Cyber Monday but no size 9.5... Does anybody know where I can find a sz 9.5 for retail?

I'm waiting for the blacks to go on sale myself.

Anyone seen any part of the Bedwin and the heartbreakers pack on sale anywhere yet? I got the superstars and the campus from the pack already for cheap and im hoping to add the countrys for short money.

^ WHOA WHOA! I've been waiting for the Brown/Brick Superstars to go on sale. Where'd you get them for cheap?

Ebay. Made an offer to a seller via paypal invoice to save him fees. He took the offer. It wasnt the greatest deal but 25 below retail with free shipping was good enough for me.

I know I've been waiting for the 84 lab campus to get even cheaper before I pick up my second colorway, but I felt like these were more limited and I didn't want to miss out.

Last edited:
Quick question will the Stan smith be sold on Adidas.com? Just trying to find out for my girls boss.. Any euro sites have em already?

any spots with those gold or silver Jeremy scott bears on sale for 100 or less?

also any other spots that got Jeremy scott kicks on sale?

any help is appreciated, missed out on those flower power joints last time, wanna get something this season. im a sz.12.5 13 in js stuff

Back
Top Bottom