Adidas ORIGINALS updates

are stan smiths limited? retail? looked on google and didnt find much

i want the white/navy pair. clean :pimp:

Reintroduce a shoe after stopping their production for only 2 years and people are asking if it's limited. #Hypeisreal

Old stock is still available if you look around; also, Stan Smiths fit narrow, so go half a size up from your ZX/EQT runner size.

Reintroduce a shoe after stopping their production for only 2 years and people are asking if it's limited. #Hypeisreal

Old stock is still available if you look around; also, Stan Smiths fit narrow, so go half a size up from your ZX/EQT runner size.
they released stan smith II 2 years ago if I m not wrong...2014 are supposed to be the first stan smith model..very small differences between these 2 models but for a sneaker collector these are better imo.

and btw at $75 is a good price compared to other sneakers

I always recommend half a size down this is one that when it's broken in fits a bit bigger .For 75 your getting a classic shoe that is close to the original as it can get

:lol: at dude mad about them being $75
Not mad. Got plenty of pairs of Stan smiths from past years.just funny to me that the Internet is abuzz over a shoe that sat in outlets the last few times it was released. As a Stan Smith or a Stan Smith 2. What's next lineups for Rod Lavers?

Last edited:
Saw some euro sites say the 15th as well. Probably the global release date.
so can anyone confirm they will definitely be on adidas.com? i could go wait at the adidas originals store but i would just prefer to get them online.

Not sure if it's been posted or not, but the Streetball is coming back this summer (I think).

So the consensus is TTS on the stan smiths? I've called a couple stores and it looks like stores are getting a few of the colorways but not all. I'm curious how they were distributed.

So the consensus is TTS on the stan smiths? I've called a couple stores and it looks like stores are getting a few of the colorways but not all. I'm curious how they were distributed.
all stores in europe are getting the 3 cws....

Cheers! Repped.

adidas originals is running a sweet marketing campaign on twitter in which you send them a portrait picture and they send you a personalized digitial Stan Smith label picture.

I've seen 4 colors of the standard Stan Smith: White/Green, White/Blue and White/Red. Then, an all black leather pair.

After that: a material variant of the White/Green pair: Ostritch, Premium Leather, Cracked Leather and Reptile respectively. EDIT: This pack is a consortium release and may be considered less available than the other. I'm digging the reptile myself.

Next, there's a suede pack containing 3 color ways (Green/White, Blue/White and Red/White slated for March. Pretty sure Black/White suede is there too.

Finally, there is a Primitive x adidas consortium pair with unknown release date.

Apologies for lack of pictures but I wrote this on mobile.

Last edited:
just saw a tweet from eastbay - stan smith will be onsale online at 8am.

edit: doesn't seem like they are available yet. not sure why.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom