Adidas TUBULAR Thread

Where can I clothe all red radials in store? Want to try them on first. Haven't copped a pair of adidas in a while, don't know my size.

7.5 in Nike's tho
these are red novas and I picked up from end clothing. I got them a half size up and they fit a little loose. It's up to you if you want a snug or loose fit

Last edited:

Hol up again, I wear a 9 in adidas/9.5 in nike

I tried on a 8.5 in these tubular runners and they fit perfect for me

For Novas/Dooms do i get the 8.5 or just go with a 9?
I also went FULL size down from my Nike size in Tubular Runners. Half size down for all other Tubular variations. You should be good in a 9.
What NikeHolic23 said. I have three pair of runners and went one FULL size down from my Nike size. All other Tubulars including Kith Doom and Tubular X I went HALF a size down from my Nike size. For sure my foot would be cramped as hell if I went a full size down in Dooms. I could have serviced but it would've been too tight to be comfortable. I had the same results when I tried on Xs.

Shout out to you, kind sir. Got the Sesames in the mail today from Canada. I've literally been checking on adc since they dropped to see if I could catch them on a restock.

Additionally, thanks for helping an idiot out with the currency conversion haha! I got these for under retail shipped because of that.

PS. I didn't tie the shoe string like that. That's how they were in the box.

Just went and tried on the Tubular Xs at lunch. Went for an 11.5 which is a full size down from TTS (at least TTS from those metal foot measuring things). Really liked the fit except my toes were cramped and would get uncomfortable quick. Tried a 12 on next and gained toe space, but my heel was slipping (nothing major, but enough to be noticeable).

Anyone else have a similar experience? I wouldn't expect the 11.5s to break in enough to be comfortable, but maybe?

Just went and tried on the Tubular Xs at lunch. Went for an 11.5 which is a full size down from TTS (at least TTS from those metal foot measuring things). Really liked the fit except my toes were cramped and would get uncomfortable quick. Tried a 12 on next and gained toe space, but my heel was slipping (nothing major, but enough to be noticeable).

Anyone else have a similar experience? I wouldn't expect the 11.5s to break in enough to be comfortable, but maybe?
I had the exact same experience which I kind of stated in the post right above yours. If you go one size down the fit is fine, but it feels like someone is standing on top of your toes. It's weird AF the way those shoes are constructed. I think the primeknit version of the X is more comfortable than the neoprene or whatever it's called though.

I had the exact same experience which I kind of stated in the post right above yours. If you go one size down the fit is fine, but it feels like someone is standing on top of your toes. It's weird AF the way those shoes are constructed. I think the primeknit version of the X is more comfortable than the neoprene or whatever it's called though.

I'm pretty sure I tried on the neoprene version, have you tried both? Does the PK fit differently?

Shout out to you, kind sir. Got the Sesames in the mail today from Canada. I've literally been checking on adc since they dropped to see if I could catch them on a restock.

Additionally, thanks for helping an idiot out with the currency conversion haha! I got these for under retail shipped because of that.
PS. I didn't tie the shoe string like that. That's how they were in the box.

Haha no worries. Glad you got your hands on a pair for a good price. I take it the 12's gave you a decent fit? Is that your regular Adidas size?

can anyone find triple red tubular nova's in size 7? ordered a 7.5 and theyre too big -.- I usually wear a 7.5-8, these things run huge

I just copped the grey fleece Tubular Radials, Adidas really won me back this past year and half with their new designs and innovation

Pulled the trigger on black nova's on end. Like the look of them more than Radials and had to have them. Went TTS rather than size down like my other tubulars so hopefully they work

^^^ You'll have some toe room then..not bad if you like the extra space..

Half size down on the Dooms and Xs for me. Perfect fit.

For reference, I am TTS on Flyknit Racers, Ultra Boosts and Puma Blaze of Glory.

Repped for the link, was finally able to get my wife a pair! Even ADC didn't have 5 and below from what I remember.
Half size down on the Dooms and Xs for me. Perfect fit.

For reference, I am TTS on Flyknit Racers, Ultra Boosts and Puma Blaze of Glory.
Repped as well

1 last pair of 12.5 from asos - http://us.asos.com/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=6207675&CTARef=Basket+Page

Last edited:
I ended up going a full size down on the tubular x asw and couldn't deal with the toe area. It was like there was enough room for my toes but the PK has some rigid reinforcement around the toe were it meets the midsole, possibly the adhesive? This felt weird on my toes and I had to send them back to adc. I ended up going up half size and ordered from ycmc. Hopefully they are better and not too big.

they blocked out the states 
mad.gif

Does anyone know if the Tubular Novas that are all grey (the upper and the sole) have been released? I'm DYING for those

So how do the clear granite Tubular X Primeknits fit? I'm about to pull the trigger. With my luck, the primeknit novas will drop tomorrow...

Back
Top Bottom