ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bruh
roll.gif

fall back with your "more" let me get 1!!!!
I need a 3rd pair. First World Problems. 

anybody else's tracking number "not found" on fedex site? Got my tracking yesterday and usually the next day the tracking number shows up....
Yup, been gettin that since last night. I think it might take a little while.
nerd.gif
Lets be patient, lets not blow up customer services phone lines up yet. They're probably rolling into work right now.
laugh.gif

Not cool how T&C are being made up now. Where does it say anything about IP verification and billing? 

anybody else's tracking number "not found" on fedex site? Got my tracking yesterday and usually the next day the tracking number shows up....

Usually takes 24-48 hours to show up, plus they sent out shipping info on a sunday...wait till later today/tomorrrow

Just got off the phone with Adidas, I told them that I couldn't access the website and I think they might've banned my IP by accident after the Yeezy release since I was refreshing a lot and there was high traffic. The lady on the phone said that the problem was on my end because they don't normally ban IP addresses apparently and that I was the only one who's called in with this problem. So I guess I'll try calling my ISP and see what's up. Gotta get this figured out before the drop next month.

Probably not man
I had the same thing called adidas and they were able to confirm with my credit card and email that it didnt go though.....BUT, if i remember correctly last time the PB released they sent out emails to people with this exact problem and they were able to purchase <---- this is just wishful thinking doubt it happens again

A good tip is to use internet provided by either your work or school instead of your home ISP. For all those who had problems and got that access denied page while checking out.

Scheduled for delivery tomorrow, can't wait to get my first pair. Besides these, would just like a TD 350, but these were my favorite.

There was a guy who traded his 2 yeezys for a lebron champ pack in here, still wondering if that went through and if thats a good trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom