ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really don't know how to put 2 and 2 together. So let me break down sentence by sentence

I said I can pull up at least 10 cancellations on the spot. Does that mean theres only 10 cancellations in total? No. 

You said there hasn't been ANY cancellations, there obviously have been real cancellations because a few members here alone has posted screenshots of their cancellation emails.

Does it matter what the reason is for cancellation? Cancelled is cancelled, they don't tell you "oh you've been using a bot, You've been cancelled". No, they just tell you that they can't fulfill your order.

Theres also a rare chance that you get cancelled for multiple pairs, because many of us have checked out multiple pairs and they still shipped. Even if they cancelled, you won't tell you that you've been cancelled for purchasing multiple pairs. So that brings it back to the last bullet. 

And lastly, does it matter if its widescale cancellations? Again, being cancelled is being cancelled. Overselling is a very real thing. You've obviously haven't been buying from ADC to even grasp the concept of this. 

YEEZYS!!! FOR !!! ALL
GOODNIGHT

Size 10.5 just dropped to under $1600 on goat ...

IMO - they will continue to fall for a couple of weeks as more pairs are shipped/received. Some will have to drop the price in order to pay for the bill :D

Last edited:
I got shipping confirmation last night. Package was to be delivered between 9:30-10:30. Delivered at 9:57AM on my front door. It never came.

Damn u should of opened up fedex manager couple of days ago to avoid getting a late shipping confirmation from adidas .. Sucks man adidas needs to get there **** together

Why is it adidas fault his package got stolen?

What you mean why ? He got shipping confirmation last night and it arrived this morning that's why ! Dude didn't even have a chance to reroute it or anything obviously adidas system is not updating correctly

Hold for Pick Up. I cant stress this enough. Yeezy Season the vultures are out. That sucks about your package...

What you mean why ? He got shipping confirmation last night and it arrived this morning that's why ! Dude didn't even have a chance to reroute it or anything obviously adidas system is not updating correctly
who's mans is this

Most Shipping updates at like 12am if your package is out for delivery that day

that's when they load the trucks up for the drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom