ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

saw these the other day in person on foot. some guys that came through work and im so glad i did not waste my time on them. the orange is way to bright and kills the shoe. I thought it was more subtle but man it is bright.
Its the perfect flex shoe. If you arent the guy that likes to break necks walking by, they aint for you son. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I am a true 11, 11.5 in Ultra boost. Ordered the V2s in 11 and 11.5 to choose my best fit.
11 was impossible. And even 11.5 hurt my toes so bad after some hours of wearing that I decided to let both pairs go...
With 6 pairs of 350s and 750s in my closet, i just cannot have a pair that is too uncomfortable to wear.
Even my 750 are so much more comfy than the V2s -at least for me... Have quite wide feet though.

This model was just not made for me ;-)

I am a true 11, 11.5 in Ultra boost. Ordered the V2s in 11 and 11.5 to choose my best fit.
11 was impossible. And even 11.5 hurt my toes so bad after some hours of wearing that I decided to let both pairs go...
With 6 pairs of 350s and 750s in my closet, i just cannot have a pair that is too uncomfortable to wear.
Even my 750 are so much more comfy than the V2s -at least for me... Have quite wide feet though.

Damn. I wonder if a size 12 would be that sweet spot?

Damn. I wonder if a size 12 would be that sweet spot?

Would have surely worked width-wise, but would probably look like clown shoes length-wise.
The too bright stripe did help me with my decision too, was not feeling the color and the SPLY font.

Anyone who ordered from the UK and is using a forwarding service - has your tracking moved in the last few days?

After a few days of wearing my V2s, this 10.5 is a perfect fit. I still have a little space in the toebox so my toes aren't crunched. I'm convinced my perfect size in the V1s was a 9.5, too bad the turtle doves (which is what I had) only came in full sizes and had to get a 10.

Finally got my size swap and for me .5 up from my moonrocks and UB sizing is perfect.

How good is GOAT at legit checking? With all this talk about really good v2 fakes I'm wondering if they've sold a few fakes and haven't noticed since they probably have so many of these for sale right now. Please chime in if you have any insight. Thanks.

I purchased my GG 750s from them and they were very thorough.

Been wearing my V2's a lot since I got them a few days ago and they are now starting to fit better and more roomy in the toe area. They've definitely loosened up after ~10 hours of wear. Super comfy now and as I said before, this silhouette just blows the V1 away. My v1 pairs look so blend now although the pattern is better on those.

Are 750's good for wide feet, I'm a Size 13 with wide feet and i'm wondering what size should I try for

Got the V2's in this morning.

Went with my TTS and they fit perfect. They fit like my .5 down V1's, my TTS PB's are def roomker but im liking the slightly snug feel on these.

The feel on them is amazing, SO damn comfy. Might trade one of my V1's for another pair. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom