ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah, on Nike.com
roll.gif

Looking at the store list, these could easily be one of the most limited 750s right? Definitely less pairs than TBs and GGs it seems 
nerd.gif

Looking at the store list, these could easily be one of the most limited 750s right? Definitely less pairs than TBs and GGs it seems 
nerd.gif
well....since the first pairs were only in whole sizes and these will be offered in full/half sizes I'm calling BS on this logic. Also, these seem to have a wider dispersion among retailers unlke the PB 750s which seemed to only go to the retailers selling the clothing line. Regardless if there are only 1000 pairs or 100K pairs -- there will be NT'rs who score multiple 'raffles' and online come Saturday sans jigs/scripts/bots or any other 'enhancements'. 
roll.gif

Last edited:

well....since the first pairs were only in whole sizes and these will be offered in full/half sizes I'm calling BS on this logic. Also, these seem to have a wider dispersion among retailers unlke the PB 750s which seemed to only go to the retailers selling the clothing line. Regardless if there are only 1000 pairs or 100K pairs -- there will be NT'rs who score multiple 'raffles' and online come Saturday sans jigs/scripts/bots or any other 'enhancements'. 
roll.gif

Yea that makes sense, first one is definitely the rarest.  It feels like confirmed or bust for me on this one since adc is getting eaten up by people using scripts and bots. Hoping for my first pair of 750s 
smokin.gif

What if you win on confirmed via emulator? Do you take your computer to the adidas store, or is that not allowed?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom