ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stepping aside from V2s for a moment - 

Those that have grey glow 750s and choc 750s, which do you prefer more as far as fit/comfort? 

Also, for those that do have both, do you really feel the desire to have both?

CGs are a bit more comfy because they got rid of the stiff back/padding on them compared to the GGs. But to be honest they're both uncomfortable.

Had to take out the insoles for the direct to boost feel and its a bit better.

GGs were grails for me. Only picked up CGs cause of noob resellers desperate to unload em :lol:

1000% All 3 Yeezys Coming NOV.23rd, my cuz is the manager for Champs his store is getting 150 pairs, 50 pairs for each color way [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji], he's gonna come through for me on 1 of the color way, any color, thinking about the green joints!

Last edited:
which champs specifically? 

gonna call adidas corps right after you tell me 
laugh.gif

why hating that much i don't understand they are helping the community and providing info, even if they are wrong sometimes i don't think they deserve that much hate |I  but the question is when black and white v2 dropping ?

Because they're straight up annoying. It's like that kid in elementary school who always lied and said he already got the ps6 because his uncle works for Sony.

but didn't they announce the 23rd like two weeks ago ? so why the hate i don't understand, i'm not loving or hating them but we need to grow up, if u don't believe them don't follow them thats simple

Yeah but after how many other wrong dates? And every time they're wrong they'll never just admit they're wrong. It's "oh Adidas changing it because we said this date. That's how important we are." Like gtf over yourselves :rolleyes

Aye whoever used that pic of the 3 yeezys saying YEEZY mafia stole their pics is lying :lol:

I'm literally talking to the dude who took those pictures.

Aye whoever used that pic of the 3 yeezys saying YEEZY mafia stole their pics is lying
laugh.gif

I'm literally talking to the dude who took those pictures.
So who's lying ? WHOOOOOOO ???? Can't go to be without knowing it!!!!

Legit about to just start collecting magic the gathering instead of this..

At least I won't need an ivy league education in computer science/programming, Hilary Clinton's private server & proxy, the leprechaun at the end of the rainbow, Jesus, etc.

Who has a Platinum Angel for trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom