ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh gotcha! What i've seen so far on vids an pics, is that the fake pairs got some kind of matte black colour in the heel boost, instead of shiny ( see through )
Best place to keep on top of fakes is on reddit repsneakers. Good place to learn what to look for so you dont get scammed if buying on secondary market... They talk about all the flaws on the various fakes....

Last edited:
I don't how accurate this information is, but a friend that works at a local Sneaker Store told me the Black/White 350 V2 are releasing on 12/09/2016, a day before the Space Jams. He saw it on his store release calendar. He also said that Adidas is going to flood the market with them. We shall see if this is true.

I can see this as it's consistent with the recent releases -- dropped a day or so before a big Nike drop. I know YM had the recent releases as 'limited' on its fall line up chart and the black/whites as a GR -- and can see addidas 'flooding' the streets in time for the holiday cash flow.

Would like the black/whites if the white was 3M ... kinda waiting to see if these drop

View media item 2241492

I can see this as it's consistent with the recent releases -- dropped a day or so before a big Nike drop. I know YM had the recent releases as 'limited' on its fall line up chart and the black/whites as a GR -- and can see addidas 'flooding' the streets in time for the holiday cash flow.

Would like the black/whites if the white was 3M ... kinda waiting to see if these drop
That shoe cant be real :smile: .... That tab looks fugly on there.... If they really release with the pull tabs on there Im ripping those things off when I get my hands on them lol...

Last edited:
anybody ever have status not change from 'dropped off'? just got email saying status never updated through ups, but if i check tracking, it clearly says dropped off at ups store....emailed them, but never got a response.

Was diggn the red before release. Now diggn the copper. If i find for under 500, instacop. Til then waitn on white stripe. Already have pb, so not too interested on a all black yeezy again.

I think the greens and the coppers look the best, they can fit most fits. Reds are a little loud but still look good.

Something releasing December 25th

nerd.gif
???? Fr? Source?

View media item 2241492

View media item 2241646
Hopefully they drop more 350s in December. Still in shock at how many people got multiple pairs and I couldn't even get 1.

am i the only one who only cares about the 350? when a 750 release is slated i'm just eh over it. i deff try to get them strictly because of my addiction haha but i'm not as upset when i strike out. anyone else like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom