ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
grabbed a 10. sizes were kinda all over the place. didnt have time to think haha.

Wow so I just checked my phone and had a missed call at 2 pm I called back and it's a finish line ... I'm like wow I just took the biggest L ... lady told me if you got a voice mail from the manager you can pick up the pair tomorrow morning ... I check my voicemail and I am with the W 2/3 not bad .. I never win at finishline by the way ..!

Last edited:
The Pinnacle Portfolio collection :smokin

Repped for the P1 :smokin :smokin

Aye, wish i got to go to car week that year to see that auction. 

I was there but missed out on the auction |I

Too many other events happening at the same darn time lol. Carweek though is my favorite week out of the entire year. Amazing pieces of machinery everywhere you look.

So, to get back into that "I cooked, there must be more stock" discussion.

It seems like we can objectively agree that a LOT more guys in here (of course, still not everyone) were able to come up on a pair (and multiples for the lucky ones) than on the BF release or any other Yeezy release. I think it's probably fair to say that the sources claiming a large stock increase were not exactly incorrect. Thoughts?

Edit: Forgot to mention, these are already reselling for less than any other Yeezy and they haven't even officially come out yet... 

Last edited:

So, to get back into that "I cooked, there must be more stock" discussion.

It seems like we can objectively agree that a LOT more guys in here (of course, still not everyone) were able to come up on a pair (and multiples for the lucky ones) than on the BF release or any other Yeezy release. I think it's probably fair to say that the sources claiming a large stock increase were not exactly incorrect. Thoughts?
Let's see what the stock #'s are like first on ADC in EU & US before answering that.  That would be my deciding factor. 

Last edited:

Let's see what the stock #'s are like first on ADC in EU & US before deciding that.  That would be my deciding factor. 
For sure, it's still a bit too early to say. Just wanted to add some speculation given that many users have already confirmed their pairs. 

I was there but missed out on the auction
tired.gif

Too many other events happening at the same darn time lol. Carweek though is my favorite week out of the entire year. Amazing pieces of machinery everywhere you look.
Yeah, a lot of my friends went last year. I booked a house for 2017 last month with some friends. I can't wait.

Holy ****!! Got an email from Shiekh can't believe I won!! Finally, it's been a long trip on the L train. I'm pretty hyped for my first pair, now to see if these are really that comfortable. Are they comparable to ultra boost? My students are gonna go bananas ape **** when I get back from Christmas break. They've never seen real yeezys where I teach. A couple of terrible fake v1s but... Has sheikh ever pulled shenanigans before on this type of raffle?(so many L's I'm a little paranoid) :rofl:

I was there but missed out on the auction |I

Yeah, a lot of my friends went last year. I booked a house for 2017 last month with some friends. I can't wait.

Nice! You'll have lots of fun. Might run into you lol Still need to book my airbnb

Holy ****!! Got an email from Shiekh can't believe I won!! Finally, it's been a long trip on the L train. I'm pretty hyped for my first pair, now to see if these are really that comfortable. Are they comparable to ultra boost? My students are gonna go bananas ape **** when I get back from Christmas break. They've never seen real yeezys where I teach. A couple of terrible fake v1s but... Has sheikh ever pulled shenanigans before on this type of raffle?(so many L's I'm a little paranoid)
roll.gif
nthat.gif

how bad is the process gonna be at NYC stores tomorrow?

how was it for the colored ones?
FTL Queens Center Mall just for the Space Jams or (Playoff 11s what ever people are calling them) was horrible - The line was at least 1hour 15min (maybe they had an abundance of pairs - Came back to the mall around 530pm (live like 2 minutes away) (yet the cuttoff was 3pm for a weekend) and the line was still strong around the whole rectangular bannister infront of FTL just for the RSVP

nthat.gif
Just checked my email.. First time winning at Undefeated

Anybody in SoCal hear from Pacsun or Nicekicks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom