ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmaoo. Seattle is the exception on that map tho. Ton of sneakerheads over in my town and I see yeezys worn all the time View media item 2329969
Can't forget Portland as well strong sneaker culture coming from someone originally from the Bay. Though I would have thought Portland would of had more spots that dropped limited released having both Nike World HQ and Adidas US HQ located near or within it's city limits.

Smooth for some. I was able to get past splash on firefox and add my size, but then an error happened and it said click "Try Again" but right under it was the checkout button. Clicked it, loaded for a minute, and went to a blank page. I opened a second tab and just went on adidas.com and saw it in my cart and checked out via paypal. Others couldn't get past splash before sizes ran out and some kept getting "pairs are reserved" notices. 
This happened to me on one my tabs. Selected a size then it went to a blank page. I kept refreshing to no avail so i went to my other tabs that managed to get through splash as well to only encounter inventory errors and reserved sizes. Little did I know the tab that went blank carted a pair and it expired. Why oh why did I not check 
embarassed.gif

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the breds will be the most sought after V2s to date...

Zebras will take the top V2 spot when they drop

Did see some asian chick rocking belugas at the mall today.  Guess she dgaf that theres still snow outside 
sick.gif

Heatedsneaks prolly sold 30k in new bot users after this drop! 

They reboot all the bot user logins before the US drop

Heads was buying bots like it was a ATC slot 
laugh.gif

They made a killing I bet!! $$$$$

RIP RSVPKINGZ 
roll.gif
They hoped that the bypass for the ADC was going to work for US launch. Was very successful for the EU site, but it did not work for US. YS was the way to go for manual or bot.

HOW DO YOU HIT ON EVERY RELEASE????? Aren't you located in Canada also? That's like hard mode x 10000

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the breds will be the most sought after V2s to date...

Zebras will take the top V2 spot when they drop
Belugas still gonna be most sought after.

That is what I encountered today. White payment error screen. Smh
I read on here that you gotta clear out cookies and cache so that this doesn't happen. I did that and never got the white error screen after finalizing pay. 
Dang. I'm 2/2. Only Yeezys I've ever wanted were today's Blk/Red (ADC) and Belugas (only a 15 min drive) got them both for retail obviously
How you get belugas for retail?

whats the consensus for sizing on them V2s. size up 1/2 or 1 full size from v1?
Wide footer - Go up 1 full size or 1/2 and take out insole.

Regular feet - 1/2 size up if you want it snug. 1 full size if you want more space.

Narrow feet - TTS or 1/2 up. 

For me im a 11.5/12 in timbs, 13 in Nikes, 13 in UBs and 14 in yeezy v2. V1 was TTS for me. 

What is the trade value of these compared to other Yeezys? Can trade for others straight up except for Beluga's right? Maybe also not the red ones are out of price range too?

What is the trade value of these compared to other Yeezys? Can trade for others straight up except for Beluga's right? Maybe also not the red ones are out of price range too?

Just agreed to a even trade for a ds pair of belugas for my breds

Just a sizing update. The bred are much larger so going TTS might be the way to go. I am def going to swap my size 14 out for a 13. I even took pick because the size difference is super noticeable

Both sz 14
and i thought i was dellusional when i tried em on and my first thought was how big they look on my feet even though they are a total black sneaker , that explains it 

Just agreed to a even trade for a ds pair of belugas for my breds
Not bad. Personally not a fan of the belugas, hoping I get lucky and someone is willing to trade a DS red pair for them. If not I'm sure I'll find something for the Oreo's or Copper's

Not bad. Personally not a fan of the belugas, hoping I get lucky and someone is willing to trade a DS red pair for them. If not I'm sure I'll find something for the Oreo's or Copper's

I'd trade my Oreos or Green for breds lol

not red tho unless it's for Zebras :smokin

I'd trade my Oreos or Green for breds lol

not red tho unless it's for Zebras
smokin.gif
That's the feeling I'm getting. I think I could get all except for Belugas or Reds for these. Guess we'll have to see what the offers look like when the pairs come in.

Carted the only pair I could today on ADC. Friend who never had a pair has been talking a lot lately how he's been dying to get a pair. I gave him my only cart today and he checked out because he said he would wear them. He sent a text to me by accident instead of whoever else asking how much can he get for the pair I gave him 
mad.gif
 Cutting him off ASAP.
Eat first, help others second. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom