ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup like those 750s which only dropped at 34th, they got a lot more then 80 pairs of those though
Lmao I remember going to watch I think Star Wars ep 7 at AMC 34th and passing by the huge line for the raffle. It spanned like a whole avenue late afternoon. 

Lmao I remember going to watch I think Star Wars ep 7 at AMC 34th and passing by the huge line for the raffle. It spanned like a whole avenue late afternoon. 
For the choc 750s? I was there I believe around noon to buy resell and there was no lines at all

I've heard otherwise from sources... not putting much stock into YM information. I was told 2 weeks ago foot sites were receiving, way before anything on twitter.. Also being told by those same people that information about only 'x' stores just posted is inaccurate. Unsure, but keep your hopes up... YM hasn't had the best track record recently.

Hopefully they don't do the whole snapchat thing 
mean.gif
 I think maybe one NTer won the pitch black nmd

I've heard otherwise from sources... not putting much stock into YM information. I was told 2 weeks ago foot sites were receiving, way before anything on twitter.. Also being told by those same people that information about only 'x' stores just posted is inaccurate. Unsure, but keep your hopes up... YM hasn't had the best track record recently.
The only thing o kind of take their word for is release dates. They've been in the vicinity of actual release dates.

YM is a great tool for Adidas . They build hype and we kind of know the product and release dates that are coming . I don't think Adidas likes their cart **** but none the less likes the fact they are in the game .

Anyone else think of Mugatu's "Derelict" collection from Zoolander when you see yeezy season fashion shows? Lmao it was basically homeless fashion and kanye pretty much brought it to real life. 

ALSO JUST THOUGHT ABOUT IT BUT IT'S SUPER FITTING THAT KANYE IS A BIG FAN OF WILL FARRELL LMAO.

Last edited:

Hopefully these pix help those looking for breds and to not get finessed... here are some observations of my first V2
  • The tag is always on the right shoe and loops around the lace  and on my couple pairs the sticker often overlaps over the insole 
ive never had that inside sticker overlap my insole. you really cant use that poor indication if a pair is real or not based on a RANDOM placement of the sticker. 

Jokes on you guys... My grandpa just said these things are fire.
Fo sho. ADC reaching for that Final Frontier; your Nursing/Retirement homes.

I'm not knocking your pair at all bro but the V1 just look like cheap knockoffs by comparison. That shiny painted sole makes them even worst.
I kinda agree. I've seen so many fakes (which are practically deadon) that I had to summon the willpower not to call out his pair.

Last edited:
Clothing line is fine to me. Only thing wrong is the grossly oversized fit, but that can be solved by sizing down. Nothing wrong with the worn, distressed, garment washed look IMO

Clothing line is fine to me. Only thing wrong is the grossly oversized fit, but that can be solved by sizing down. Nothing wrong with the worn, distressed, garment washed look IMO
Are the pieces actually that big when you get your size or do the models just size up? I think his season 4 and up are less homeless-y but season 2 was absolutely the Derelict collection. You can't even deny it. 

Are the pieces actually that big when you get your size or do the models just size up? I think his season 4 and up are less homeless-y but season 2 was absolutely the Derelict collection. You can't even deny it. 

I own multiple hoodies and 1 jacket from Season 3. Put it like this, my normal size in most brands is a Medium. In Season 3 I bought everything XS. So yes it is cut very oversized. The pieces are of decent quality but still quite overpriced IMO, but I got just about everything at half off or more

I haven't seen Zoolander, shame on me. But maybe that's why they canceled the Season 2 clothing altogether. It was never released to the general public for sale. Only the crepe boots were

Last edited:

ive never had that inside sticker overlap my insole. you really cant use that poor indication if a pair is real or not based on a RANDOM placement of the sticker. 
thats what I thought too.. but all 4 of my pairs had this. thought it was strange... def not a deal breaker by any means..esp with the quality control variances ..these shoes are, after all, made in china still so there are going to be some things that are not perfect..

I still haven't received a email from shipping email from Yeezy Supply yet. This wait is making me anxious LOL. Already took/processed my money and got my confirmation email. Geez that $20 shipping is going to good use 
roll.gif

Last edited:

I still haven't received a email from shipping email from Yeezy Supply yet. This wait is making me anxious LOL. Already took/processed my money and got my confirmation email. Geez that $20 shipping is going to good use 
roll.gif

$50 here lol. 

Them runners are dumbass ugly 
laugh.gif

I've convinced myself anybody who rocks them joints are pure hypebeats. You know damn well ya'll wouldn't be caught dead in them ***** if Kanye's name wasn't attached to it. Don't lie to yourself. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom