ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

My LTE signal is weak in my house so I don't bother lmao. I get 4mbps on it smh.
I'm at 11mb down, 4.74mb up. That aint fast (to me) when I got 300mb down, 75mb up on my home wifi. 
I have like no cell service in my home lol. How many devices and browsers all together do you think is the limit for ADC anyways? I see people using like 4 devices with like 4 browsers on each up at the same time and never get banned. 

I got through. The trick was to do it on safari mobile and use the keyboard arrows to navigate the CC fields and hit enter at the end even though those dots were pulsing (hope this info helps someone for the next time)

Anyone have any experience with Sole Strike? Hoping they come through for me as my desperation is higher than ever lol
Good information...I have in the past they seem to be straight however the overselling right now has me scratching my head as to why

Now that I've seen the Confirmed jig in action, I know for certain I have no shot :lol:

Saturday with the commoners, it is. :nthat:

I have like no cell service in my home lol. How many devices and browsers all together do you think is the limit for ADC anyways? I see people using like 4 devices with like 4 browsers on each up at the same time and never get banned. 
For me, I only use 1 window per browser (Opera, Chrome, IE, Firefox and Safari on the iPad.) Heard where folks get banned for using multiple windows on the same browser, so I rather not even bother with multiples on same browser.

Good information...I have in the past they seem to be straight however the overselling right now has me scratching my head as to why

Yea same. Long as it's not 200 slots running the same size, I think (hope) they'll do ok. Guess we'll find out.

In any case, 600 isn't that bad.. Have a feeling the value will jump even more following RD. Massive Ls = higher demand = higher price. Better to bite the bullet now so I don't make the same mistake I made on turtle doves lol

You can count on one hand the number of successes/retweets Solestrike had on ADC for the breds... I used them for the black/whites and they flopped on that too. ADC isn't playing around anymore on yeezy releases.

You can count on one hand the number of successes/retweets Solestrike had on ADC for the breds... I used them for the black/whites and they flopped on that too. ADC isn't playing around anymore on yeezy releases.

Welp.. lol. Oh well. I'll still try #teammanuel

If adidas just decided last minute to make these crazy limited, what's happening with all the pairs that were made? Cause it's not like production started s couple months ago

If adidas just decided last minute to make these crazy limited, what's happening with all the pairs that were made? Cause it's not like production started s couple months ago
They spray painted them black and added them to the bred release 
laugh.gif

Yeah a lot of people did. Bots had trouble last release. 

yes! i did 

team manual on bred, oreo UB, and blk/wht yeezy

I did on mobile 

Wow! If any of you would mind sharing your experience in being successful I'd appreciate it! I gave up on ADC after the PB. Only got Oreo and Bred through Footsite apps so any help would be appreciated.

If you'd prefer to PM that's cool.

Thanks for any and all help

I suspect the overselling is about getting the funds they need for the proxies they will need come Saturday morning....sell 2-300 slots knowing you will need a slew of proxies per slot and the majority of those slots will be refunded post release.

I suspect the overselling is about getting the funds they need for the proxies they will need come Saturday morning....sell 2-300 slots knowing you will need a slew of proxies per slot and the majority of those slots will be refunded post release.

never thought about that, probably true. free loan for proxies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom