ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appreciate all of the feedback.  Just finished the trade.  
glasses.gif

trying to trade my DS V1s for Zebras locally and people are asking me to add cash on my end?

when GOAT & StockX have both shoes listed about the same price / V1's being more valuable?

sheeeesh

trying to trade my DS V1s for Zebras locally and people are asking me to add cash on my end?

when GOAT & StockX have both shoes listed about the same price / V1's being more valuable?

sheeeesh

V1s have reached and currently sit at their top end value... Zebras are at their lowest value they'll ever be at the moment, and both are equal in price.

Not that crazy of a thought to want more equity on top of a trade like that if you're the owner of the Zebra..

sheeeesh
Which V1s? I've been offered DS Oxford tans size 9 and $400 for my Zebras, which I denied.

sheeeesh
Why not just sell on either GOAT/StockX and then purchase Zebras?

Which V1s? I've been offered DS Oxford tans size 9 and $400 for my Zebras, which I denied.

OTs and MRs

i think you should've taken that offer. I'm trying to do straight trades lol

Why not just sell on either GOAT/StockX and then purchase Zebras?

I'll be getting hit with a ton of duties/fees since I'm in Canada so it's not really 'worth' it

i also already have zebras, just want to trade my V1s for extra pairs :lol:

Last edited:
anyone know when the all white ones are dropping? aiming for those, while im still tryna find a pair of breds. 

People passing up OT AND $400 cash?? :lol: I love the zebras but wtf, OT are just as nice if not better AND $400 cash on top of it.. no brainer

anyone know when the all white ones are dropping? aiming for those, while im still tryna find a pair of breds. 
They're releasing next month, but no confirmed date yet.
People passing up OT AND $400 cash??
laugh.gif
I love the zebras but wtf, OT are just as nice if not better AND $400 cash on top of it.. no brainer
To each their own. The OTs are nice but I prefer the V2s over the V1s, they're much more comfortable and have a better shape. The only must have V1s for me are the TDs and the MRs. The pirate black V1s can easily be replaced by the PB V2s and the Dark Green V2s releasing are pretty similar to the MRs and the OTs. Also, the value of the Zebras have decreased but the price will surely plummet after a couple months, considering these are more limited than the V1s/possibly more limited than the TDs.

People passing up OT AND $400 cash??
laugh.gif
I love the zebras but wtf, OT are just as nice if not better AND $400 cash on top of it.. no brainer
I would've taken that OT trade for sure. There's rumors that the zebras are re-releasing this year.

People passing up OT AND $400 cash?? :lol: I love the zebras but wtf, OT are just as nice if not better AND $400 cash on top of it.. no brainer

I personally prefer V2's over V1's

OT and MR were hideous to me, the only V1's I liked were the TD

They're releasing next month, but no confirmed date yet.

To each their own. The OTs are nice but I prefer the V2s over the V1s, they're much more comfortable and have a better shape. The only must have V1s for me are the TDs and the MRs. The pirate black V1s can easily be replaced by the PB V2s and the Dark Green V2s releasing are pretty similar to the MRs and the OTs. Also, the value of the Zebras have decreased but the price will surely plummet after a couple months, considering these are more limited than the V1s/possibly more limited than the TDs.

I had that idea to that MR > OT but after a while man that tan color is so nice. Subtle hints of blue in the stripping too.

Last edited:
V1s are so easily counterfeit nowadays that I have had to decline some sweet deals for the extra pair of zebras I have just to don't see myself played out by some kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom