ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will not tolerate bot talk in here. 
mean.gif

unless you tell me what ios bot is and where i can get it

Anyone else not having their VIP rewards show up on the apps? I loved having that feature. 
yea all of mine say zero right now 
laugh.gif

But i signed up for the aj 1s and it came up 9 mins without the check in code

not worried about it

First timer that copped 2x from ADC this past weekend. All I did was have one chrome tab open and logged in on splash, had 2 incog chrome tabs also on splash, and one last internet explorer tab on splash as well. I hopped on the internet explorer tab an hour after waiting on chrome and i managed to snag a pair first on the logged in chrome tab followed by the internet explorer tab.

I think its all luck at the end of the day.
Nice, yeah I got through splash on both Chrome tabs but it realized it was the same account. Then when I passed splash on Safari, I had the Spinning Circle of Death after CAPTCHA.

I posted on release day how to get multiples when one tab gets through the splash.
I never get why people post things like this, wouldn't it save a lot of time just by directing me to the post or telling me what page it's on?

This thread was moving at the speed of light during release day, sorry if I missed it while trying to cop a pair.

Another method is to click on the "Yeezy Boost V2 'name'" that is in the confirmation page at the end. Takes you back to the product page instantly.

On another note, ADC JUST sent me a confirmation email for my yeezys lol. The shipping email actually arrived yesterday before this confirmation email.
Nice, I'll try that next time.

So there is still hope for the ghost order peeps?  8)

What people are describing above are not ghost orders. People got to the final order placed screen but never received an order confirmation email. Ghost order folks got kicked back to payment but had PayPal payments (authorizations) sent to Adidas.

yea all of mine say zero right now 
laugh.gif

But i signed up for the aj 1s and it came up 9 mins without the check in code

not worried about it
Haha nah, I meant the Rewards coupons like $20 coupon for spending 200. They haven't been adding to my apps for a few weeks now, so I gotta make sure I cut them off the receipts and don't lose em for the time being. 

But yeah that happened to me with Champs, reset to zero but still said I was Plat VIP and I got the full head start for Yeezys and hit.

If you're talking about the coupons you get after purchases, mine aren't showing either. Both Champs & FTL.
Yup, the coupons. None of the apps have been showing for me since Royals. Hoping they get that sorted out with the next update. 

now I wish I would of tried for the gold uptempos instead of the reds smh

Reds would have been better/cleaner if no white midsole. Threw me off. Copped the gold on Supreme Thursday just for heck of it. See how they look.

Probably a random consignment shop in the middle of nowhere.
The problem with StockX is they don't provide where these sales come from so there's no way of checking where they sold and why for that much. But with any type of statistics you should always remove the Highest and lowest outliers and then determine the average and go from there

Quote For Truth. X just one resource for numbers.

Just got my "you scored" adc email this morning. That's the longest, out of all my times ordering off adc, it took me to receive a confirmation order email from adc.

As long as I get them I don't care how long it takes

Question: On GOAT and StockX you see the going prices at 4-5 then you randomly see a 6-700 sale. Where does that sale come from? 
flight club sales are in the mix on stockx ... and I know FC sold my extra pair of Creams for $700. 

Wore mine last night for the fist time. Love the way they look with Adidas track pants but will be hard to keep clean. 

Yup, the coupons. None of the apps have been showing for me since Royals. Hoping they get that sorted out with the next update. 
...same here....was looking to do a $20 disco for the metallic reds (but no coupons in the app). 

Wore mine last night for the fist time. Love the way they look with Adidas track pants but will be hard to keep clean. 
Nice. More than likely I'm going to be pairing these with an all black outfit. I'll try my best to keep clean.

My Royal coupons posted instantly. Sawgrass Champs was nice enough to let me use that one on the Yeezys. Hopefully the Yeezy rewards pop up, if not, they're on the receipt. It's just nice to have them digitally.

...same here....was looking to do a $20 disco for the metallic reds (but no coupons in the app). 

At the end of the reciept their should be $20 or $15 discounts that reflect the account. Just gotta cut off the end of the receipt. They let me do it for the royals at FTA In my area (Culver City)

*FOR THOSE WHO ARE WORRIED BECAUSE THEY DIDNT RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL BUT CHECKED OUT & MADE IT TO FINAL THANK YOU PAGE*

As I've stated in 2 other posts, HAVE PATIENCE. If you've called already and adidas told you that you were in the clear, wait it out. By the end of the day Wednesday is when you need to start worrying. More pairs being produced = longer time to ship everything out. My shipping email came in an hour ago.

My Royal coupons posted instantly. Sawgrass Champs was nice enough to let me use that one on the Yeezys. Hopefully the Yeezy rewards pop up, if not, they're on the receipt. It's just nice to have them digitally.
Yeah I meant Royals was the last drop I got the coupons on the app. For some reason I got 3 $15 coupons for my one pick up at Champs Broward. But yeah, all Champs let me use rewards coupons for any drop. FL and FA I just stopped asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom