ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any other FTL Platinum VIP in NYC that haven't hit on yeezys? Geez I feel like I'm being blocked....not even a waiting list...ever.
I've missed as platinum 10min even on large Nike and Jordan grs and I've also reserved on 6/7min for yeezys.

Last edited:
dude said "I hope they didn't swap my shoes" and then proceed to say "but the shoes and paper was not tampered with".. now thats paranoia.

I think I saw on FB some kid was asking a legit check on shoes from adidas because it wasn't factory laced. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
So FedEx "lost" mine officially and they told me to tell Adidas.

Anyone ever have luck getting a refund or even better a re-ship?  

Highly doubt a re-ship is possible on Yeezy's I'll just take the damn refund haha!

dude said "I hope they didn't swap my shoes" and then proceed to say "but the shoes and paper was not tampered with".. now thats paranoia.

I think I saw on FB some kid was asking a legit check on shoes from adidas because it wasn't factory laced. :smh:
You know people who are asking about that are people who are selling on GOAT/StockX and are paranoid because they don't wanna be hit with that 15% for fake pairs

Highly doubt a re-ship is possible on Yeezy's I'll just take the damn refund haha!
You're covered . 

I would be livid

Don't cop it next time then, leave more for everyone else
I knew someone would ignore the underlying problem and resort to that basic reply.

Yes, I'd probably try my hand with other avenues before relying on Yeezy Supply. I don't stay up later to catch Yeezy Supply when they drop anyway (which I'll get to later).

Regardless of "leaving more (1 pair) for everyone else" it's just bad business. I work for a financial institution, I can't have clients doing business with me, expecting something, and I simply NOT deliver or give a follow up to the hold up. It's flat out disservicing to take funds right away and then pull this. They should just take funds once the ship the product OR simply state "due to mass shipping expect a delay" or "will ship by XX/XX/XXXX". 

Now back to the original statement, they're a pair of infant sizes so it wouldn't "help" anyone out and that's how I purchased them without being up late at night.

P.S. - It's not ONLY a knock on YS, this a knock on all business who don't deliver expected services.

[/rant]

I remember during the Bred release people were going crazy about the YS shipping and I even chimed in about it never having placed an order with them.

Seeing how this is my first purchase with them and I've still yet to received a shipping email is very disappointing, it really makes me not want to do business with them anymore Yeezy or not.

My only assumption is because they KNOW it's for a shoe that everyone is looking to cop, they don't care how long someone waits for it but this is very unprofessional.
you should try ordering antisocial social club gear when neek drops it

my buddy ordered same time as me for last drop, my order took about a month, he is still waiting for his order 

Yeah apparently FedEx dudes are stealing Yeezy's now :lol:

It's funny cuz I used to work at the retail location and I always heard them FedEx ground dudes can literally take whatever they want. Dudes be getting TVs, iPhones, all that. I do know ppl who have jacked stuff from the warehouse as well.

And to CONFIRM it happened to me too, just not Yeezy's, a client purchased some size 15 jordan 6s so I shipped them FedEx ground and the package got "lost" and when I inquired about it they just updated the tracking to "delivered" on the original delivery date, a week later :smh: :lol: I ended up getting the minimum cost back but still. Way too much nonsense. I know the driver took them. Lol they were out for delivery but never got delivered [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] then at the end they tried to make it seem like it got delivered.

Straight up, if you shipping expensive shoes, DONT use FedEx ground. If you must go ahead and cop that declared value and a signature confirmation is a MUST. Spend the extra few bucks. Find someone with an account and get discounts.

With all that said, I would still use them over the post office :x :x lmaoo post office in my area will straight up tell you they don't give a ****.

Last edited:

I knew someone would ignore the underlying problem and resort to that basic reply.

Regardless of "leaving more (1 pair) for everyone else" it's just bad business. I work for a financial institution, I can't have clients doing business with me, expecting something, and I simply NOT deliver or give a follow up to the hold up. It's flat out disservicing to take funds right away and then pull this. They should just take funds once the ship the product OR simply state "due to mass shipping expect a delay" or "will ship by XX/XX/XXXX". 

[/rant]
Let's just focus on this portion

As another poster said admitted that you knew YS is notorious for slow shipping so if you don't like it then nothing is requiring you to order from YS

You say it is a basic reply but it is the most true reply I can give you if you don't like it then don't buy from them. No one is forcing you to buy from YS, if they don't ship as fast as you like then simply don't deal with them next time because it doesn't look like they will ship out any faster in the future and you complaining to a forum full of people who weren't able to get a pair at all is bound to land you some salty replies (regardless of if it was an infant pair or not) and not change anything

Like you said, you can always take alternative routes in the future.

Last edited:
Adidas (EU) still hasn't shipped my manual pair of yeezys??? I paid via PayPal and the order status is still on stage 2. What do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom