ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

wish i could find solid info on how these creams fit. some say theyre def TTS now and some say still .5 up like the past v2s ugh. trying to figure out what to choose from barneys 
Im .5 up in v2s but i got stuck with a full size up on this release and they feel exactly the same.. Size 12

@DredRacing Definetly get the stores are treated as distinct entities ... but since the apps are all the same platform building a cross refrence to weed out multiple wins by the same seems a reasonable workaround. As an aside the stores do share some resources I have one multiple times from the footsites and recieve my pair with another footstore sticker -- happened with a champs royals win and received a pair with an Eastbay sticker.
Obviously  they could do it if they really wanted. But would take some of the incentive out of spending at each store.

I think I'd blow my head off if I put $570 into beat up 750s that were a full size too big...

if he happy wit the purchase ill let him rock... but boy was in here flaunting his beat 750s that he overpaid... like a dude that tries to brag to his homies his stripper girlfriend got the biggest fake booty.. like we happy for you but dont get too crazy now 
laugh.gif

JUST getting my YS pair today. Absolute longest I've had to wait for any shoe I've purchased offline ever. Love the shoe though. Nice counterpart to my Pirate Black pair.

some people haven't even gotten shipping confirmation yet, and this guy is complaining about 4 days lol. People really don't factor in "order processing" time and get that confused with "delivered within" time

some people haven't even gotten shipping confirmation yet, and this guy is complaining about 4 days lol. People really don't factor in "order processing" time and get that confused with "delivered within" time

Complaining? Yeah.... More like making a comment, my friend. Sucks that stung you though

@DredRacing Definetly get the stores are treated as distinct entities ... but since the apps are all the same platform building a cross refrence to weed out multiple wins by the same seems a reasonable workaround. As an aside the stores do share some resources I have one multiple times from the footsites and recieve my pair with another footstore sticker -- happened with a champs royals win and received a pair with an Eastbay sticker.
companies only need to provide the perception that they care

as long as things sell out

they don't really care 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom