ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's the same as SNS's beta test that they had on thursday for a couple of breds, you can choose PayPal as a paying method for their new raffle system. Some of us got a mail from them since they wanted to test the new beta system. 1500 were allowed to enter for 6 pairs or so of bred Yeezys. Pretty decent system where you got the L mail if you didn't win. Saw at least one person in our local swedish Yeezy group who won.

I wish it would have said this in the insta post. Thanks a lot man

Sole strike ruined KITH... They must have had a lot of Zebras as I actually got to the payment screen on a big size without getting hit with the OOS but did after submitting my order

Sole strike ruined KITH... They must have had a lot of Zebras as I actually got to the payment screen on a big size without getting hit with the OOS but did after submitting my order
But did you find them under the Adidas section?  Because I was right on the money, I refreshed new arrivals footwear and it popped up OOS.  I didn't even see sizes.

How do I avoid my bank stopping a sns transaction? I missed out on the datamosh because my bank thought it was a suspicious transaction -_-

Man these sites are cheap. Especially sites like Kith, Size?, etc... They need to encrypt their client side API calls. This token/cookie stuff doesn't work either.

Kith named them some weird name like usual for a hyped release. I found it under the adidas section.

But did you find them under the Adidas section?  Because I was right on the money, I refreshed new arrivals footwear and it popped up OOS.  I didn't even see sizes.

Loaded under brand first... I was on LTE and still got it in cart and reloaded and submitted payment before the dreaded OOS... I actually thought I was good [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Did anybody get through FNL manually? I firmly believe the splash actually allowed for bots to get first dibs while manual folks were left waiting on the splash  screen.
roll.gif

Just a** backwards smh

Last edited:

Did anybody get through FNL manually? I firmly believe the splash actually allowed for bots to get first dibs while manual folks were left waiting on the splash  screen.
roll.gif

Just a** backwards smh
Man it was awful lol...I could have just waiting on the splash screen via desktop no need to even download the app 
roll.gif

KicksUSA just shipped the one pair I was lucky enough to get and I got updated tracking# too. Now I can finally rest easy

Last edited:

Man it was awful lol...I could have just waiting on the splash screen via desktop no need to even download the app 
roll.gif
Yep! I won't even bother next time. Still shocked they even released them online. Those idiots have no clue. Horrible IT department.

If I continue to hit on footsite launches I may not even bother with online anymore... YS is usually clutch but with them moving back to random times you are forced to pull an all nighter... ADC is always a crap shoot... Every other site is just progressively worse...

L's on both last yeezy from footsite apps

No on creams and no on zebra, but hit on the Royal 1's when they dropped 

Hit PP on confirmed

Thank you again Shiekh and the NTer that posted the culver city code 

If I continue to hit on footsite launches I may not even bother with online anymore... YS is usually clutch but with them moving back to random times you are forced to pull an all nighter... ADC is always a crap shoot... Every other site is just progressively worse...

correct me if I'm wrong, but YS has only released at either 6am or 9ish (once or twice)

I'm talking Yeezys, not the powerphase

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom