ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
July 4th Yeezy Customs...pretty cool imo

unnamed-1-1.jpg

unnamed-2-2.jpg

unnamed-6.jpg

Dope but wouldn't wear more than once or twice.

The 4th of July customs are aight, never really a big fan of customs that look like they've been painted on, always much more impressive when they look like they were made that way. Those kinda look sloppy.

See how this kiwi holds up in Vegas. Lol
Good luck in LV. Should they get ruined beyond repair, hit the tables and make a quick come up 
tongue.gif

Been going back and forth which pair I want to break out first..Zebra or Creams, hmmmm

Last edited:
Does anyone else cringe when an IG insta/girl post that shes working out or going to workout in Yeezys 
sick.gif

Since when is the the 350 a good workout shoe? LOL  i mean , **** at least you can lift in the powerphase.. its got the word " power" right in the name to boot! 
pimp.gif

Does anyone else cringe when an IG insta/girl post that shes working out or going to workout in Yeezys 
sick.gif

Since when is the the 350 a good workout shoe? LOL  i mean , **** at least you can lift in the powerphase.. its got the word " power" right in the name to boot! 
pimp.gif
depends on what you're doing. If your squatting or deadlifting then 350s are no dice, but anything else should be fine. I wear all types of kicks to the gym but when doing squats/deads, it's also flat shoes (vans, converse, etc). But let's be real them chicks doing the most to be seen 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
what product should I buy to glue the outsole on my Zebras? never glued anything on a shoe before and want something strong or similar to whats used by Adidas. not sure how ill apply it in such a small gap without getting it all over the side of the shoe :smh:

what product should I buy to glue the outsole on my Zebras? never glued anything on a shoe before and want something strong or similar to whats used by Adidas. not sure how ill apply it in such a small gap without getting it all over the side of the shoe
mean.gif

what product should I buy to glue the outsole on my Zebras? never glued anything on a shoe before and want something strong or similar to whats used by Adidas. not sure how ill apply it in such a small gap without getting it all over the side of the shoe :smh:

Infinite barge cement .... but if you prep the area first I would imagine most popular options would work.

what product should I buy to glue the outsole on my Zebras? never glued anything on a shoe before and want something strong or similar to whats used by Adidas. not sure how ill apply it in such a small gap without getting it all over the side of the shoe
mean.gif
Not super glue, it's not flexible when it dries and it'll just end up cracking and causing sole separation again. 

Shoe goo and use a toothpick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom