ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
no shipping yet from ys
1373672217_image.gif

Even with a shipping email, it's just half a battle won.

Still need to pray that YS actually passes the shoes to UPS.

I can’t with these shipping comments.

Shipping companies don’t even pick up on Sundays. Go take a Valium and relax. If you’re nervous because you tried to cop multiples to the same address you get a microscopic pass for being nervous, but still should chill until Monday/Tuesday night.

Shipping companies don’t even pick up on Sundays. Go take a Valium and relax. If you’re nervous because you tried to cop multiples to the same address you get a microscopic pass for being nervous, but still should chill until Monday/Tuesday night.

Some do...I just had an Amazon order ship out today. But yeah - most don't and people should chill. I was just curious how long it usually takes Adidas to ship out, not complaining.

Anybody hit on footshop or have ordered from them in the past? One of my two charges on cc went thru but no confirmation or shipped emails for either orders.

Shipping emails get pushed out by retailers when the retailers create the shipping label, not when the carrier actually has possession of the shipment. My original comment was made in light of the other several dozens of people getting that shipping confirmation email from YS--read several pages of comments before jumping to conclusions.

Anybody hit on footshop or have ordered from them in the past? One of my two charges on cc went thru but no confirmation or shipped emails for either orders.
I hit on Footshop. I got an order confirmation and PayPal charge immediately. No shipping email or bank charge yet.

I copped on footshop, paypal charge immediately went through but no confirmation

Last edited:
Same. Hoping that they will cancel because of that high price tag lol. I emailed them to see if my order went through .

Let me know how it goes. I hope they ship mine, I was 3/3 cancelled by YS and my 10 was cartjacked 30 seconds after i carted on ADCA. Super salty since most of these were intended as gifts.

Let’s put this to rest. Chatted it up with a couple of HOH employees yesterday to confirm what I already knew. There are no repercussions, flagging, or banning for confirming and not picking up. They just sell your pair at 3pm and keep it moving. I’ve never had my purchase confirmed-always get an error and it just falls off the reservation screen. I always confirm when I hit on a FootApp. If I’m successful online the next morning then I’m not driving to the God forsaken mall to cop more to avoid getting flagged by a multi-billion dollar company. I’ve left some, I’ve picked up some but I continue to eat with that 10min headstart.

What happens if you arrive little late like 3:10 can you still pick up yours if it’s still available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom