ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Penny1Folarin    @vinotwofour    @Mart Da God    ....discuss if you want.
 I'll refrain from posting the link, because I don't want to be the one to promote it for the ones who haven't already found them.  Before you know it, the market will be flooded with these things anyway.  These pics and pics of other fakes will be all over someone's (hint*hint) blogs and twitter posts soon enough, so just leave them in the spoilers for those who aren't too lazy to click.  

I'm sure if someone really wants a fake, they'll eventually find it regardless, but I've decided not to help them, especially with so many lurkers in the thread.  However, I'm hoping this will help others discern a replica (FAKE) from an authentic pair.  Please don't ask me questions, because I don't have any answers!! 
wink.gif
  I'm just posting the pics from the site.  I don't know how authentic the pictures are, I don't know if there are filters, I DON'T KNOW!  
laugh.gif

Like I said though, if it's too good to be true, then IT IS!!!   Good luck out there NT!

Last edited:

@Penny1Folarin    @vinotwofour    @Mart Da God    ....discuss if you want.
 I'll refrain from posting the link, because I don't want to be the one to promote it for the ones who haven't already found them.  Before you know it, the market will be flooded with these things anyway.  These pics and pics of other fakes will be all over someone's (hint*hint) blogs and twitter posts soon enough, so just leave them in the spoilers for those who aren't too lazy to click.  

I'm sure if someone really wants a fake, they'll eventually find it regardless, but I've decided not to help them, especially with so many lurkers in the thread.  However, I'm hoping this will help others discern a replica (FAKE) from an authentic pair.  Please don't ask me questions, because I don't have any answers!! 
wink.gif
  I'm just posting the pics from the site.  I don't know how authentic the pictures are, I don't know if there are filters, I DON'T KNOW!  
laugh.gif

Like I said though, if it's too good to be true, then IT IS!!!   Good luck out there NT!
if those are fake then i'll take two

thats how i feel about it

if those are fake then i'll take two

thats how i feel about it
Honestly I can't even tell the difference. Soon enough if the replica companies really put out 1:1's, is it even considered replica? I mean it's made in the same damb country with the same damn machines. 

Last edited:
Honestly I can't even tell the difference. Soon enough if the replica companies really put out 1:1's, is it even considered replica? I mean it's made in the same damb country with the same damn machines. 

lol its that "grey market" discussion. I remember that thread was on fire a few years back on NT

Wait, are we certain that pair is fake? I found the non fake-watermarked pictures it's not linked to anything but sneaker blogs, no replica sites. Tbh they look like product shots from a boutique. 

exactly

its becoming an arbitrary line

people think my royals are fake when i wear em, just because its so many fakes

and its nothing i could do to prove they're real and i really dont care

i honestly dont think those are fake, but if they are and look exactly the same (and i mean EXACTLY) who gives a s***

Wait, are we certain that pair is fake? I found the non fake-watermarked pictures it's not linked to anything but sneaker blogs, no replica sites. Tbh they look like product shots from a boutique. 
For real..Like can a person tell if those are fake?

Fake sellers can use pics of a real pair and send you a really crappy quality pair.

...I bet the zipper on a fake pair wouldn't break like the authentic ones. Lol

exactly

its becoming an arbitrary line

people think my royals are fake when i wear em, just because its so many fakes

and its nothing i could do to prove they're real and i really dont care

i honestly dont think those are fake, but if they are and look exactly the same (and i mean EXACTLY) who gives a s***
This may just be our way (the consumer) to rage against the machine..........

Like I said, I have no idea if they were fake or not.  "I" marked those images from these people's website.  I have no idea where the got the pictures, but that's what they present!  Believe what you will.  

Here is a pic they sent me with the email reply saying that these were "their" pairs ...

Y'all can figure out what's real or not.  I'm just putting it out there because they did let me know, they made replicas.

I hope they don't actually make these.  They would be almost impossible to tell the difference.  The responder said, the only difference is the sole.  I didn't ask what that meant.

Last edited:
Like I said, I have no idea if they were fake or not.  "I" marked those images from these people's website.  I have no idea where the got the pictures, but that's what they present!  Believe what you will.   Here is a pic they sent me with the email reply ...

hold on....

What made you label them fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom