ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I tracked the second pic to a Kixify listing that ended a couple days after last Saturday's release, so that's a stolen pic, they definitely didn't have reps ready to go at that point. The first pic I can't find, but it's paired with a legit pair of Y1's and 2's, so no way they're reps. I also found the site based on the description they wrote about the boosts, and they have pics from Scott Disick's IG as a replica pic. They're all real pics, just a fake site. 

I've seen that pic of the Y1, Y2, and Boosts somewhere else...maybe IG, not sure.

I tracked the second pic to a Kixify listing that ended a couple days after last Saturday's release, so that's a stolen pic, they definitely didn't have reps ready to go at that point. The first pic I can't find, but it's paired with a legit pair of Y1's and 2's, so no way they're reps. I also found the site based on the description they wrote about the boosts, and they have pics from Scott Disick's IG as a replica pic. They're all real pics, just a fake site. 

Just shut this whole thing down, back to a lighter topic

Maybe not yet...but apparently these people have them (or getting them)

If those really are "real" pictures, I'm hoping their fakes don't look so similar 

Because these are the pictures they posted on their website where they clearly said they made a "Grade A replica Kanye West inspired sneaker"

No of course, they didn't mark them up like that themselves! sheesh
its super easy to steal pics on the internet you know

they dont really have an incentive to be honest they're already selling replicas which is illegal

and now you've marked up pics of a real pair as fakes, which im sure will reach twitter by the end of the weekend and cause a frenzy of its own

all cuz you didnt use common sense

Then that should put people ease.....for another week or two until the factories are up and running!  
laugh.gif

I don't want anybody to get got, but yeah, we can get off the fake talk.

and now you've marked up pics of a real pair as fakes, which im sure will reach twitter by the end of the weekend and cause a frenzy of its own

all cuz you didnt use common sense
If you took the time to read my comments...I said that I had no idea if they were real "fakes" or not.  But good point though I''ll delete them for those who aren't smart enough to comprehend whats happening

Delete yours too if that's what you're concerned about.  

Last edited:

If you took the time to read my comments...I said that I had no idea if they were real "fakes" or not.  But good point though I''ll delete them for those who aren't smart enough to comprehend whats happening
It's all good, you were mislead. And for real who gives two craps what ends up on Twitter? It's not like Adidas is losing sleep over our feels. Honey badger don't care, honey badger don't give a "F"!!
roll.gif

Last edited:
I don't have a pair, so I couldn't be certain what they really look like and no one had seen replicas yet.  The price I initially saw was $449.  I assumed a replica, but I emailed anyway out of curiosity, especially since the "fake debate" was currently happening.  They sent me pictures and a link to their site.

Turns out the price was 2 for $449!   All I could do was ....
laugh.gif

A'ight I'm done.

the first fakes will be awful

they will get better over time but they will never be that close
Im not a shoe manufacturer but these things look easy to knock off.  I like the shoe because of its simplicity, but that might make it easier to fake..

Im not a shoe manufacturer but these things look easy to knock off.  I like the shoe because of its simplicity, but that might make it easier to fake..
Bruh. Not even the Jordan 1 has a perfect fake. That's saying something. Them Chinese replica factories could make so much and choose to be lazier instead and not perfect their ish. 
mean.gif

@Penny1Folarin
   @vinotwofour
   @Mart Da God
   ....discuss if you want.

I'll refrain from posting the link, because I don't want to be the one to promote it for the ones who haven't already found them.  Before you know it, the market will be flooded with these things anyway.  These pics and pics of other fakes will be all over someone's (hint*hint) blogs and twitter posts soon enough, so just leave them in the spoilers for those who aren't too lazy to click.  

I'm sure if someone really wants a fake, they'll eventually find it regardless, but I've decided not to help them, especially with so many lurkers in the thread.  However, I'm hoping this will help others discern a replica (FAKE) from an authentic pair.  Please don't ask me questions, because I don't have any answers!! :wink:   I'm just posting the pics from the site.  I don't know how authentic the pictures are, I don't know if there are filters, I DON'T KNOW!  :lol:

Like I said though, if it's too good to be true, then IT IS!!!   Good luck out there NT!

Sorry for the late response. Was at work. Also I can't see the pics, if you don't mind PMing it to me. Thanks

AKA exactly what happened the Yeezy 1's and 2's. 
Real talk. The manufacturers quest for hype stops us from getting our pairs, so why are we going for it? Kill the hype, and we WILL get our pairs.

Last edited:

replicating anything exactly is difficult

even the first Balenciaga Arena fakes looked bad, and thats the simplest of simple shapes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom