ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Closest thing I'll get to the Yeezy Boost is this sketch I'm working on :frown:
uhRnInZ.jpg

Really debating pulling the trigger on a pair for $1,100 or just sitting back until after Saturday hoping some pairs end up for sale in LA and I can at least see them before. Also hopefully after this weekend prices will slightly drop with more pairs on the market. What you guys think?

Really debating pulling the trigger on a pair for $1,100 or just sitting back until after Saturday hoping some pairs end up for sale in LA and I can at least see them before. Also hopefully after this weekend prices will slightly drop with more pairs on the market. What you guys think?
id buy at $1100

try to talk below 1k but dont think it will go down from here on out...

the sooner u get them the better. with about 5 pairs being released this weekend the price isn't gonna drop from saturation and will most likely only go up from here

for what its worth my fam in Korea said the Adidas Store there is only receiving 11 pairs... there doing a raffle with the first 100 ppl getting a chance to enter. 

...still no more info for us in the states??? 
mean.gif

Prices will only rise from here on out if the info were getting is true. Get ready to be paying close to, if not 2k for a pair come end of March.

id buy at $1100

try to talk below 1k but dont think it will go down from here on out...

the sooner u get them the better. with about 5 pairs being released this weekend the price isn't gonna drop from saturation and will most likely only go up from here
Thank you! My only luck was this sneaker event this Saturday. Hoping I'd find a pair to buy but that's likely not happening. I can find air yeezys I'm sure but not boosts. And it's a live auction from the bay so no negotiations smh. But only person on the bay I seen with 100+ feedback and says shipping via FedEx and double box and 100% authentic so I'm trusting dude to pull it lol

for what its worth my fam in Korea said the Adidas Store there is only receiving 11 pairs... there doing a raffle with the first 100 ppl getting a chance to enter. 

...still no more info for us in the states??? 
mean.gif
should be 21 pairs total split between the adidas originals store and kasina. either way, i'm not even bothering. people started lining up on wednesday...

not like it matters but just putting it out there.

Hanon pulled online release and will do in-store raffles only.

kind of happy they did that for Euro customers, as the 12 pairs they had would have probably when to US customers with tech skills.

he's basically saying even if u pay 1100 now, if u keep them DS you'll be able to get double that at some point
Thank you. Unfortunately I plan on wearing these bad boys! Smh so 1,100 down the drain haha

I ultimately just wanna buy these and put this release behind me. You guys are right. The more I wait the more prices will rise and just get way worst down the road

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom