ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Been listening to "End of the Road," to ease tha pain.

boyz 2 men? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i'm still waiting on the official word from Adidas. Not like we don't know the situation, I just want to see what excuse Adidas makes for tomorrows release. I mean they announced the 28th is the global date a few weeks ago. Looks like less than 20 stores are getting these with only 12 pairs each store, not really a global release to me.

And this is part of the reason prices are like this because most people buying at 1k hope to 'cash out' at some point. If people were buying these to wear resale wouldn't be so dumb.
blame adidas for fckin up the release
Absolutely! If the shoes were actually obtainable the whole issue would be moot. But since consumers can't go without the current climate exists. It all falls down, "I spent 400 bucks on this, just to say nukka you ain't up on this"

Absolutely! If the shoes were actually obtainable the whole issue would be moot. But since consumers can't go without the current climate exists. It all falls down, "I spent 400 bucks on this, just to say nukka you ain't up on this"
or people wanna be like "20 G's for Yee-zays  on eBay"

How are people finding these 1100-1200 auctions? Everything I see on eBay is 1300-1600. Mostly finishing up at 1400ish.

THIS is Adidas way of getting back at all the stores and consumers that put their products in the back burner while Nike had all the spotlight. Adidas been doing this since the early 80's pumping out great products. People just got lost in the Nike hype.

foot patrol and adidas london have contacted the winners of their raffle now :frown: 1 more chance

IBN subliminally retracting claims he's made to save face?
Honestly, no matter how close and tight IBN is to Kanye's camp, he still doesn't call the shots or have more info than Kanye would. Ye already stated Yeezy 1 and Boosts will be limited and he apologizes. Even if we can't trust Kanye's words on "yeezys for everybody", IBN is not the first person I would trust solid sources from. Just gotta let Adidas play this out, no more "my rep said" or "ibn said.."

Honestly, no matter how close and tight IBN is to Kanye's camp, he still doesn't call the shots or have more info than Kanye would. Ye already stated Yeezy 1 and Boosts will be limited and he apologizes. Even if we can't trust Kanye's words on "yeezys for everybody", IBN is not the first person I would trust solid sources from. Just gotta let Adidas play this out, no more "my rep said" or "ibn said.."

I just find it interesting that the due went from tellin everyone to relax and all this stuff about releasing again and again and now all of a sudden he's saying we gotta abide by the companies with this humble attitude he's showing

Just copped j cole tickets, Sam Smith front row for the old lady, now I'm bout to go in on these yeezys need a size 11 or 12 rather bless someone on here then on flea bay, hit me

So what happened to all the "These gonna be everywhere on the 28th" dudes?

MIghty quiet from that camp...

So what happened to all the "These gonna be everywhere on the 28th" dudes?

MIghty quiet from that camp...
waiting for my man vinto or whatever

hes suppose to hit me up after the 28th when the whole world is gonna cawp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom