ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy how it went from champs in the dmv receiving 800 pairs to this
laugh.gif
I dont think anyone in their right mind EVER believed that.

Champs RARELY gets exclusives in the DMV, but they were about to have arguably the most wanted sneaker in 2015? and in "large" quantities"? LMAO

Alot of naivete goin around...

I didn't believe it, but I thought these would be more available then they winded up being.

There is a pair for a 1000 on the bay in my size. Dude has zero feedback but just messeges me pictures, bidding ends in like 10 minutes with no bids.

Check out the comment from "sergiobrigante" and look at how IBN responds. Seems like Adidas doing exactly what Nike did to Kanye.
i think Kanye used the whole quantities thing with Nike to get the people behind him.

I dont think he really ever cared about allocations as much as getting support from his fans and using that to do it.

I think his real gripe was nike was them not giving him enough input on the creative process.

Adidas gave him that and thats all he really wanted, especially if you listen to what hes saying in interviews.

I feel like given his history and experience with Nike, Kanye would have known exactly what he was getting into before signing with adidas. I feel like he would have had it written up in a contract that x amount of pairs would be produced, etc., etc. Who knows how it will all play out, but at this point, it really does feel like adidas is following Nike's lead collabing with Kanye. And it feels like Kanye and his camp are already upset with adidas. This whole release is so strange.

waiting for my man vinto or whatever

hes suppose to hit me up after the 28th when the whole world is gonna cawp
Still right here, you were supposed to hit me up, especially since you putting words in my mouth that I said the whole world is gonna cop. I said that you have no solid info and just speculating like the rest of us and that you were downplaying the CHANCE that they could be GR just so you can keep your resell pair high. Never said they would be GR. 

In the Zane Lowe interview Kanye said that the guy that made sure the Adidas contact happened passed away. Not sure if that affected anything.

What's more sad to me is that people put their stock into believing Ibn. Come on guys, we're better than that. I want them just as bad but I'm not blindly believing "info".

It's 2015 and dudes still not posting pic evidence when every phone got 3 damb cameras on them now. 
Man what? I come from a different school, meeting someone for me, is a simple handshake, quick convo and keep it moving. I'm not on some groupie ish like most of these dudes. What it look like me asking for a selfie with IBN, Kanye or whatever celeb. I've sold sneakers to athletes before the sneaker mainstream b.s, met my fav rapper of all time (Camron) at my job back then and never asked for a pic. FOH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom