ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest gripe still in all this is that anyone outside of ny never got a fair chance. If these were just for the all star weekend that's fine, give everyone else a different color. I mean the official release for everyone else was a crashed website?? ...

Man what? I come from a different school, meeting someone for me, is a simple handshake, quick convo and keep it moving. I'm not on some groupie ish like most of these dudes. What it look like me asking for a selfie with IBN, Kanye or whatever celeb. I've sold sneakers to athletes before the sneaker mainstream b.s, met my fav rapper of all time (Camron) at my job back then and never asked for a pic. FOH.
cam is your  fav rapper ?

Diddy-And-Jay-Z.jpg

but i agree simple dap ,convo  keep it moving 

Check out the comment from "sergiobrigante" and look at how IBN responds. Seems like Adidas doing exactly what Nike did to Kanye.
Lol, the guy is arguing price out of all the things, not quantity.

And to the point of Kanye "lying", it's part of business. It's a business relationship. He's not going to be able to get everything he wants right away. He probably did know what he was getting into, and the first year was probably going to be the roughest, since Adidas wants to make the first release the most exclusive. And as for Kanye's team being upset (or supposedly upset), it's probably more due to the fact with how it's panned out so far, not so much the agreement he's already made with Adidas.

Whelp entered a raffle . 1 ticket per person .... Will see how it goes , I never won anything in my life hopefully this will be a start

Congrats to those who got pairs for under 1000. I just won an auction for a size 9, 1435 shipped [emoji]128554[/emoji] I spent all day sending guys PayPal offers but no one was budging. I waited too long holding out hope on vamps word about the 60k production run. Average price last week was 900-1100. Size 9s this week are going for 1350-1500ish [emoji]128529[/emoji] Now is the time to buy if you really want a pair. ED already mentioned they're probably not making anymore. Good luck to those still on the hunt.

Congrats to those who got pairs for under 1000. I just won an auction for a size 9, 1435 shipped [emoji]128554[/emoji] I spent all day sending guys PayPal offers but no one was budging. I waited too long holding out hope on vamps word about the 60k production run. Average price last week was 900-1100. Size 9s this week are going for 1350-1500ish [emoji]128529[/emoji] Now is the time to buy if you really want a pair. ED already mentioned they're probably not making anymore. Good luck to those still on the hunt.
ask the seller if he's willing to cancel it and do $1300 shipped, because he's eating at least $150 ebay fees, not even including the paypal fee

ouch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom