ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is why intially when they dropped via app, I was saying people should cop at 500-700 if they came across them, and there were quite a few. I understand exercising patience, but with anything Yeezy related you gotta think rationally. no matter if its nike or adidas, demand is always higher. I remember when the Y1's first released sellers were asking for 500-700 at first and buyers would wait for price to drop or restock. nope.

I remember the Red Octobers, all i was hearing was 3500-4k 

yea I got my offer of 3,000 turned down. I just laughed.

it's really interesting if you think about it, how resell price points are made.

it's almost like if NT stuck together and started listing shoes at like 100 over retail we could single handedly destroy rape prices of the reselling

this is why intially when they dropped via app, I was saying people should cop at 500-700 if they came across them, and there were quite a few. I understand exercising patience, but with anything Yeezy related you gotta think rationally. no matter if its nike or adidas, demand is always higher. I remember when the Y1's first released sellers were asking for 500-700 at first and buyers would wait for price to drop or restock. nope.
The tans were like 450-600 for awhile.

yea I got my offer of 3,000 turned down. I just laughed.

it's really interesting if you think about it, how resell price points are made.

it's almost like if NT stuck together and started listing shoes at like 100 over retail we could single handedly destroy rape prices of the reselling
How would that benefit anyone except the buyer though? I'd rather have the shoes.

Maybe wishful thinking, but maybe listings will drop off a little bit after tomorrow's release. Not expecting it to happen but it would be nice if it did.

Even if they became widely released at some point, you know they're not going to sit. There will be a mob of people waiting on them and they will still have a high re-sale price thrown on them. People hear Yeezy and they think $$$$$$. Regardless of the supply and demand. 

Those lows that drop, may be a wide release and much easier to cop, but the Yeezy name will sell them out and there will be atlas a $250 mark up on them. It's just what it is. 

If for some reason you're able to score these at retail at some point, awesome! Just don't hold onto this hope that the day is around the corner. 

In my honest opinion i hope the lows are wider release but they wont be. But i know a couple of NT are gunning for them and im gonna try my best to get and help one out if i can. You can save this.

In my honest opinion i hope the lows are wider release but they wont be. But i know a couple of NT are gunning for them and im gonna try my best to get and help one out if i can. You can save this.
everybody is gonna gun for them regardless if they like them or not. Theres probably half a percentage of people who thinks the 750 are ugly, but did they try to get them? yup. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom