ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ain't nothing to confirm, it's in the hands of the boutiques as far as the U.S. is concerned

if you want info on the European release they have different accounts for different regions
I know the Europe releases and I know the boutiques, but Adidas still hasn't confirmed how their flagship stores will be handling it or if their flagship stores aren't even getting that. You can't just confirm a global release date and not release them thru your own stores or at least on your own webshop (again)

Even if they became widely released at some point, you know they're not going to sit. There will be a mob of people waiting on them and they will still have a high re-sale price thrown on them. People hear Yeezy and they think $$$$$$. Regardless of the supply and demand. 

Those lows that drop, may be a wide release and much easier to cop, but the Yeezy name will sell them out and there will be atlas a $250 mark up on them. It's just what it is. 

If for some reason you're able to score these at retail at some point, awesome! Just don't hold onto this hope that the day is around the corner. 
Not saying I will be able to get a pair for retail, just hoping that price sink a bit tomorrow for resale. But probably wishful thinking.

I know the Europe releases and I know the boutiques, but Adidas still hasn't confirmed how their flagship stores will be handling it or if their flagship stores aren't even getting that. You can't just confirm a global release date and not release them thru your own stores or at least on your own webshop (again)
why can't you? lol

apparently they can

they've said multiple times its Adidas Consortium accounts only in the US

if flagship stores were gonna have them they woulda said which ones like they did for Europe

Last edited:
apparently they can

they've said multiple times its Adidas Consortium accounts only in the US

if flagship stores were gonna have them they woulda said which ones like they did for Europe
I guess 
eyes.gif
. Would be nice if they at least clear up or corrected their previous statements about the Confirmed App being used for Yeezy Boost releases in the US, and also their statement that they will be available at flagship stores on the 28th. Should be worldwide flagship stores, not flagship stores in Europe only. 

Congrats to those who got pairs for under 1000. I just won an auction for a size 9, 1435 shipped [emoji]128554[/emoji] I spent all day sending guys PayPal offers but no one was budging. I waited too long holding out hope on vamps word about the 60k production run. Average price last week was 900-1100. Size 9s this week are going for 1350-1500ish [emoji]128529[/emoji] Now is the time to buy if you really want a pair. ED already mentioned they're probably not making anymore. Good luck to those still on the hunt.
Nice cop. 1435 is not a bad price after this week.

I guess 
eyes.gif
. Would be nice if they at least clear up or corrected their previous statements about the Confirmed App being used for Yeezy Boost releases in the US, and also their statement that they will be available at flagship stores on the 28th. Should be worldwide flagship stores, not flagship stores in Europe only. 
now that i think of it, they never really said these things about the app for this particular shoe. they did mention that the app will be used for future releases.

if anything, its the info we were getting in here that had us hyped, but adidas was pretty clear about their intensions. 

Last edited:

now that i think of it, they never really said these things about the app for this particular shoe. they did mention that the app will be used for future releases.

if anything, its the info we were getting in here that had us hyped, but adidas was pretty clear about their intensions. 
no, they mentioned that the Yeezy Boosts drops in NYC on Feb 14th, and then also said Reservations for the app in the US open soon. Meaning they meant to go forward with the app on the Yeezy Boost release for the rest of the US. Now it looks like they scrapped it but have yet to confirm it. 

Last edited:

no, they mentioned that the Yeezy Boosts drops in NYC on Feb 14th, and then also said Reservations for the app in the US open soon. Meaning they meant to go forward with the app on the Yeezy Boost release for the rest of the US. Now it looks like they scrapped it but have yet to confirm it. 
I've been keeping myself up to date with this release and never saw this..I'm looking thru the app now and all i see is future releases would be able to use the app

Man, I just can't justify paying that much over retail for a shoe. Unless you're making bank then hell yeah do what you want. But it's like when I got my ROs, I really wanted to keep them (and to UNds them in October of course) but I knew I would feel weird walking around dirty streets in a pair of kicks someone is willing to pay THOUSANDS for. It would just make me uncomfortable. That was partially the reason I was cool letting them go.

I ordered my "consolation prize" last night. A pair of Italian suede boots. (Kind of similar to the 750 Boosts in color and the fact they have a zipper, but I swear that was not my motivation for the purchase haha). It's a brand I currently wear so I'm familiar with their quality and craftsmanship, which is far superior to anything you will ever find on a Yeezy past, present or future. The boots retail for roughly $600. I copped them on sale for $270. So it's like, get a dope, better quality shoe for under retail or pay triple the price for a lower quality shoe with massive hype and "exclusivity."

Nevertheless, I am still hoping to cop a pair of Yeezy Boosts if they release more in the future. If not, no worries on my side.

I guess :rolleyes . Would be nice if they at least clear up or corrected their previous statements about the Confirmed App being used for Yeezy Boost releases in the US, and also their statement that they will be available at flagship stores on the 28th. Should be worldwide flagship stores, not flagship stores in Europe only. 

of course they should, but they're not for whatever reason

I feel like they will get them at some point, maybe with the rest of the clothing collection. if not I guess I won't be getting them

Not saying I will be able to get a pair for retail, just hoping that price sink a bit tomorrow for resale. But probably wishful thinking.
It wasnt directed at you, but just in general.

Here's the thing, anyone who gets them tomorrow. They are just going to list them at the same high prices that everyone else lists their pairs at. The best people to target are the people who have been trying to sell their NY pairs since the 14th and have been sitting on a $375 shoe for the past two weeks. If you're looking for someone desperate to sell, it would likely be one of them. 

Man, I just can't justify paying that much over retail for a shoe. Unless you're making bank then hell yeah do what you want. But it's like when I got my ROs, I really wanted to keep them (and to UNds them in October of course) but I knew I would feel weird walking around dirty streets in a pair of kicks someone is willing to pay THOUSANDS for. It would just make me uncomfortable. That was partially the reason I was cool letting them go.

I ordered my "consolation prize" last night. A pair of Italian suede boots. (Kind of similar to the 750 Boosts in color and the fact they have a zipper, but I swear that was not my motivation for the purchase haha). It's a brand I currently wear so I'm familiar with their quality and craftsmanship, which is far superior to anything you will ever find on a Yeezy past, present or future. The boots retail for roughly $600. I copped them on sale for $270. So it's like, get a dope, better quality shoe for under retail or pay triple the price for a lower quality shoe with massive hype and "exclusivity."

Nevertheless, I am still hoping to cop a pair of Yeezy Boosts if they release more in the future. If not, no worries on my side.
how do you know if you don't have a pair? Anybody with a pair can tell you the quality is on point. 

I wonder how the stores draw the raffle winners when you fill in your size on the ticket. Lets say they have 12 pairs. Do they draw 12 tickets or they keep drawing until they find the winners for each size available.

Say 500 people enter the raffle for a pair of size 9. Your chances of winning will be slim af. But if you enter the raffle for a pair of size 12s with maybe 20 people entered for...your chances of winning will be much higher. Right????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom