ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
im really curious about what theyll do for NYC. and not even because im here.

there has got to be left over pairs, are they really going to send those stores another huge shipment when signs are starting to point to the rest of the country being limited?

i would think they let them sell the leftover and allocate the rest to other states given in their eyes its like NYC got to eat already and all pairs werent even claimed.

Talked to some people here in Chicago I know with Adidas.  

Adidas Originals on Rush St & the big Water Tower/Michigan Ave store are apparently NOT getting the 750 boosts, only the YZY lows. 

Was also told it might be limited to Consortium only accounts here (St Alfred, RSVP Gallery). 

Not good news.  
eek.gif

Last edited:
here my 2 cents. you should have to be able to PAY FOR THE SNEAKERS FIRST through the app then you can either pick local pickup within certain mile radius or if you can't bc no stores have it near have them shipped. that would be the easiest way to do things where adidas has full control but i don't think they are that advanced with their app and the more i read the more i feel this release was rushed way too fast and now they are scrambling to figure stuff out

watch adidas does a huge online release and just a few store locations then everyone is on the app crashing 

rip 

IMO, i think Adidas knows the craziness with online release and they genuinely seemed like they wanted to combat the bots and scripts and resellers buying multiple pairs. I hope they keep it with the confirmed app but work out the kinks because when Kanye tweeted to reserve now, my screen said "Reservations are not open yet" for at least 5 minutes before I was able to click reserve. 

My experience with the app - glitchy AF. A few on here has mentioned a similar experience.

Once it went live, a Reserve button popped up. Once I clicked, it went to the infamous white screen of death. I waited for like 2 minutes since I thought it was simulating a "line". Still the white screen, so I decided to go back to the main screen and hit Reserve again. I went back and forth about 3 times until the sizes popped up after hitting the Reserve button.

I kept on selecting 9 and kept on getting error messages and no longer available messages. I kept on selecting 9 ( for at least 3-5 minutes) and all of a sudden it said something like You already have a pair reserved. I thought I was Gucci.

I went into the My Reservation screen and it said CONFIRMED. I clicked View Reservation and the app crashed and closed on me.
mean.gif
I opened the app back up and went into My Reservation to only see "No Reservations" I seriously almost threw my phone.

I went back to try to reserve again. I kept selecting size 9, no longer available messages for about a minute and again it said You already have a pair reserved. I went back to the My Reservation screen and I successfully CONFIRMED. I was scared of hitting View Reservation again for it to crash and lose my reservation, but I was really gucci cuz the QR code popped up.
smokin.gif

The roller coaster of emotions bruhs.

here my 2 cents. you should have to be able to PAY FOR THE SNEAKERS FIRST through the app then you can either pick local pickup within certain mile radius or if you can't bc no stores have it near have them shipped. that would be the easiest way to do things where adidas has full control but i don't think they are that advanced with their app and the more i read the more i feel this release was rushed way too fast and now they are scrambling to figure stuff out
I agree with you bro on the 2nd half...

That explains the "Please be patient" LOL

Adidas Originals on Rush St & the big Water Tower/Michigan Ave store are apparently NOT getting the 750 boosts, only the YZY lows. 

Was also told it might be limited to Consortium only accounts here (St Alfred, RSVP Gallery). 

Not good news.  :wow:  

literally the worst news

people should stop asking stores right now cuz these min wages employees and/or managers don't know s*** and probably don't care, yall know how this goes

IMO, i think Adidas knows the craziness with online release and they genuinely seemed like they wanted to combat the bots and scripts and resellers buying multiple pairs. I hope they keep it with the confirmed app but work out the kinks because when Kanye tweeted to reserve now, my screen said "Reservations are not open yet" for at least 5 minutes before I was able to click reserve. 
i LOVE that idea of combating bots and resellers and making this one pair per customer but still, i seen people get MULTIPLE pairs bc all they did was use different e-mail addresses. I know it sounds crazy but make people register with their SSN AND A VALID CREDIT/DEBIT CARD this way you can't register MULTIPLE accounts. Yes there are ways around this using friends etc but make it harder for these idiot sneaker hoarders and a little easier for the regular guy like me who works has a normal job and wants to cop sneakers and can't be checking into twitter,ig every 5 seconds for release links or waiting on a line for 4 days to get a sneaker. Thats where this **** is getting out of control

I can't get one pair but some people got 2 or 3 using multiple phones/ipads 

Last edited:

Not good news.  :wow:  

St. Alfreds is doing a raffle. Starts Wednesday.

this is all they have to do...adidas that is.

All they have to do is put up a pre order system for a limited time (24 hours, 12 hours, or 6 hours) and let people who want the shoes actually order them. Will be like miAdidas but you can only do that one Colorway. After that, just go and make the pairs or if they have enough just ship them to whomever ordered. Don't know why they can't do that. Talk about revolutionizing....

i LOVE that idea of combating bots and resellers and making this one pair per customer but still, i seen people get MULTIPLE pairs bc all they did was use different e-mail addresses. I know it sounds crazy but make people register with their SSN AND A VALID CREDIT/DEBIT CARD this way you can't register MULTIPLE accounts. Yes there are ways around this using friends etc but make it harder for these idiot sneaker hoarders and a little easier for the regular guy like me who works has a normal job and wants to cop sneakers and can't be checking into twitter,ig every 5 seconds for release links or waiting on a line for 4 days to get a sneaker. Thats where this **** is getting out of control

I can't get one pair but some people got 2 or 3 using multiple phones/ipads 
It really is sad how hard these twitter cats go. They literally make a living off of this. People dont realize bots are almost obsolete at this point the way these ATC services are operating. Every Nike release I go for im expecting to fail. If i get through, its a miracle. They just cart stuff for bragging rights...

I'm not even gonna start asking around til next week. Everyone I've talked to seems to have 0 clue.

This release is gonna be one giant clusterf*** and these shoes will resell for as much as the past yeezys. There's no way around it. 

It really is sad how hard these twitter cats go. They literally make a living off of this. People dont realize bots are almost obsolete at this point the way these ATC services are operating. Every Nike release I go for im expecting to fail. If i get through, its a miracle. They just cart stuff for bragging rights...
this is crazy man. I've been in the sneaker 'culture' since i was a youngin, MJ was in his prime we had ONE yes ONE release of a jordan a year. sneakers were never cool until 2-3 years ago now like you said people are in it just for the bragging rights not the love. look at the pic above 6 pairs of yeezy and a bottle of dom p. 

Last edited:

this is crazy man. I've been in the sneaker 'culture' since i was a youngin, MJ was in his prime we had ONE yes ONE release of a jordan a year. sneakers were never cool until 2-3 years ago now like you said people are in it just for the bragging rights not the love. look at the pic above 6 pairs of yeezy and a bottle of dom p. 
roll.gif
  truuuuu. man just had to stunt

Last edited:
Don't be surprised if only management knows and won't spill
I tend to agree with this. I think there are a good amount of pairs and Adidas is completely in control of this. Don't think anybody really has a clue right now.

and making a living off of this is starting to annoy me, this isn't a job like honestly if they tallied up their profits from all the sneaker they sell its not as much as you think. this is a lazy man things taking supply and demand to a whole new level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom