ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh you must have 0 life if you come in a thread and hate on a shoe....

I'd roast but I feel bad
I feel sorry for those who buy this crap. If you do you should honestly walk around with a sign that says "I will do anything Kanye says, I cant think on my own"

I own creative recreations and they are not at all similar to the yeezys, don't know what lemonade you're drinking but it must be strong
laugh.gif
I don't know....looks awfully close

I feel sorry for those who buy this crap. If you do you should honestly walk around with a sign that says "I will do anything Kanye says, I cant think on my own"
By that token of logic no one should buy anything ever.

This is just a sad case of whatever is popular hate on it for attention.

I'm glad you have the balls to admit that they are similar. You take the purple out that shoe and they're very similar just the strap is thicker and higher up on the Adidas. My point is nobody is buying that shoe at $70 but multiply that price by 15X and attach Kanye to it all of a sudden it becomes a must have and even a double up........huh?? Something sounds wrong with that right?
Why do you care tho

They supposed to be inside the bowl hahahahaha

View media item 1409209
Just in case you miss out you can buy these Creative Recreation The W Cesario for like $70. Since you all love the shoe so much & ready to drop big $$$$'s I figure these be gone in minutes so dont wait unless you're just buying the name behind the shoe which all of you puppets probably are

just the mere fact that you took the time out of your life to search up "creative recreation shoes" on google images and post them up here with that nonsense is comical

I'm glad you have the balls to admit that they are similar. You take the purple out that shoe and they're very similar just the strap is thicker and higher up on the Adidas. My point is nobody is buying that shoe at $70 but multiply that price by 15X and attach Kanye to it all of a sudden it becomes a must have and even a double up........huh?? Something sounds wrong with that right?

Chill out. No man should tell another man what he should or shouldn't spend his own money on.

Just called the Adidas stores in Lyon, France.

Here what they told me :

"No chance of getting the shoes in Lyon.

Maybe Paris but not even sure.

They will only be released in 4 countries!!"

WTF ?? 4 countries ? That must be a joke -_-

Lol at clowns giving some tired social commentary, and thinking it's a unique argument. I bet you feel pretty good right now, huh?

A lot of people hate the shoe on the outside but on the inside they want them and only way to get is cast doubt and make ppl feel like nothing to up their chance

A lot of people hate the shoe on the outside but on the inside they want them and only way to get is cast doubt and make ppl feel like nothing to up their chance

I can see where your coming from...
but all that needs to be done is to not respond...
let that fire burn itself out...

So is the consensus that I need society's permission to like/wear these or if I actually like them myself, I'm riding Ye's nuts? 

Kunfoozed

andddddd back to the shoes and info...........

please thank you

Just called the Adidas stores in Lyon, France.

Here what they told me :

"No chance of getting the shoes in Lyon.

Maybe Paris but not even sure.

They will only be released in 4 countries!!"

WTF ?? 4 countries ? That must be a joke -_-

He lyon :tongue:

jk i had to joke, idk who where what is dropping

So is the consensus that I need society's permission to like/wear these or if I actually like them myself, I'm riding Ye's nuts? 

Kunfoozed

Lmao!! Exactly

I'll never understand why someone would care what another person likes,wears or buys..

If it's not your taste, don't purchase and keep it moving..

Also looks like DMV adidas stores will not receive pairs

Last edited:
Lmao!! Exactly

I'll never understand why someone would care what another person likes,wears or buys..

If it's not your taste, don't purchase and keep it moving..

Also looks like DMV adidas stores will not receive pairs
I would wait until next week cause every Adidas store in the country is saying no lol

We should all try and reframe from calling the stores and wait for Adidas to tweet some concrete information. Calling boutiques well lol you won't like what you hear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom