ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im actually pretty blown about how Ye went about this, if he just been honest about the shoe being limited i wouldnt be this blown about knowing my chances are slim to none. If i can get for 700 cool but thats looking like a pipe dream. Resellers can rest easy and celebrate on the 28th unless something changes but that interview sealed alot 

So Kanye is a literal garbage can lol.

Amber > Kim all day everyday of the week, all alternate universes, rain ,shine, snow, hail, hellfire. 

Who says getting in early on a 17 year old girl. dude should just not talk.

Last edited:

Im actually pretty blown about how Ye went about this, if he just been honest about the shoe being limited i wouldnt be this blown about knowing my chances are slim to none. If i can get for 700 cool but thats looking like a pipe dream. Resellers can rest easy and celebrate on the 28th unless something changes but that interview sealed alot 
the sad part about that is that Ye thinks he can change an industry that has been around FOREVER and just walk in to a corporation and start making demands... at the end of the day he has to understand that the industry/corporation OWNS YOU and that will NEVER change, that is the american way...

the sad part about that is that Ye thinks he can change an industry that has been around FOREVER and just walk in to a corporation and start making demands... at the end of the day he has to understand that the industry/corporation OWNS YOU and that will NEVER change, that is the american way...
he doesnt think he can change it.

he wants YOU to think he can change it.

and thats all he cares about.

from understanding every one WILL be able to get Yeezys just not Yeezy 750 boost

I took it as Jordan Sigs and Jumpmans everybody can go in the store and buy a "Jordan" but not everybody cant get a Don C Jordan 2s or Dorenbecher Jordan

Last edited:

Bro that's super naive and short-sighted. The fashion industry has been around forever? Try less than a century. If we're looking at this from a lens of human development, that's an extremely short amount of time. History shows that economic forces cause massive changes in the way people live their lives, and vice versa. So don't think for a second that just because an industry has been around for 100 years or so that it will be that way forever, or that it can't undergo drastic changes quickly at the hands of even one person.

Last edited:
Being a tad salty i hope the merchandise sits so he can learn, but people will buy the lows and boots(which i like but wont purchase unless i get the 750)

Bro that's super naive and short-sighted. The fashion industry has been around forever? Try less than a century. If we're looking at this from a lens of human development, that's an extremely short amount of time. History shows that economic forces cause massive changes in the way people live their lives, and vice versa. So don't think for a second that just because an industry has been around for 100 years or so that it will be that way forever, or that it can't undergo drastic changes quickly at the hands of even one person.
right, with that type of thinking slavery would still be here.

I think kanye wants to just open doors, specifically for minorities whose voices aren't heard everyday

Last edited:

nah if you watched the interview, he doesn't believe that at all. He said he knows adidas weren't going to meet all his demands immediately, because he's new to the company.

Ye should just build his own factories out in China and produce his own clothing line. Let the kicks be the collab. Im sure between him and his buddies it's feasible.

i wasnt talking about the fashion industry, i was talking about corporate america and capitalism

nah if you watched the interview, he doesn't believe that at all. He said he knows adidas weren't going to meet all his demands immediately, because he's new to the company.
i didnt hear the current interview, i was referring the the old interview after he dumped nike and just started working with adidas and his rants about creating a GR yeezy

with time that too can change, trust.
that is very naive of you to think so, im sorry... you do know capitalism is the foundation of the american economy? in order to change something like that you will need a major revolution...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom