ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
(How I read this thread now)

Look for anything that has been repped.

*Russell Westbrook voice*

"Y'all TRIPPIN"

Last edited:
i just contacted adidas chat and they said they never tweeted anything and the only info they have is the 28th release

...what is going on haha...sc trying to build up hype?

NIke Air Yeezy 2 will release on Nke ID tomorrow, Info is straight from Nike. 

See, I can do it too!  
roll.gif

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.  No LEGIT confirmation from Adidas anywhere.  

SC just stole from HS, hell they steal from NT at times

again, idk ish just gotta wait

Last edited:
LMAO how the **** are these sites reporting this release tomorrow before adidas? That just look bad on adidas behalf.

where there is smoke theres fire. i dont think HS is just saying they drop in the US tomorrow for no reason. the article also clearly states that the 28th will be international release.

sole collector were also the same people that "confirmed" reservations would go live on Friday the 13th.

they went live the 12th.

For anyone who wants these and don't believe these will release tomorrow, do yourself a favor and just keep on high alert.

Don't trust anyone, people will spread false info just to herd people away.

Remember the RO Yeezy thread?

so it looks like

tomorrow Online only release

28th Boutiques and flagship store release

March 26th - Europe release

1st time doing a Adidas release online lets see how this goes

For anyone who wants these and don't believe these will release tomorrow, do yourself a favor and just keep on high alert.

Don't trust anyone, people will spread false info just to herd people away.

Remember the RO Yeezy thread?
agreed^^ take the concrete info and run with it, everything else is just noise at this point.

There is no concrete info
concrete info would be dates like tomorrow, the 28th and 3/26. Kanye saying that these will be limited is also pretty concrete. im putting the 2 pieces of info together and saying goodluck on getting these everyone.

concrete info would be dates like tomorrow, the 28th and 3/26. Kanye saying that these will be limited is also pretty concrete. im putting the 2 pieces of info together and saying goodluck on getting these everyone.

this will break the internet literally.

no way they are ready to handle a drop of this magnitude. 

nobody is.

Im sure it will be sold out in seconds. Will be like the OLD NDC for once. I wonder if people can make scanners in less than 24 hours, lol

if i had to take an educated guess...

id say that they do release online tomorrow.

but they will be the unclaimed pairs from last weekends release.

i cant see NOTHING happening tomorrow.

Well besides the speculation of 28th or Tmm...
Happy to hear Yeezy say that they coming with the black cw "real soon" cause the black is fire.

And the duck boots are a must cop

Sneakernews: "adidas did not release a specific time for tomorrow's online Yeezy Boost release. Global release is 2/26, followed by another drop on 3/26"

Has anybody answered about the sizing ? Do they run big or small? I would like to try them on in store but I feel like those days are over. Since they usually come out before and ask each person
They run small. They suggest going three sizes up. If you are a 10 get a 13.

tomorrows date is not confirmed by reliable/official sources, so therefore not concrete info. the 28th is so far the only concrete info. We don't know how Kanye defines the term "limited"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom