ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beautiful! you wear em yet?
Not yet. If you haven't heard, NYC is in single digit weather with ice and salt everywhere, not to mention more snow on the way. 

I really cringe every time I see those laces. Maybe they look better in person.
The spare flat laces doesn't look any better. Ordered more subtle grey/white rope laces. Don't know if i should get flats. 

well I'm in now been lurking for about 2 hrs really picked up on some good info...coulda swore they said these were coming out on the 28th tho....would sure like a 13 without hassle if not I'll wait it out until the new brand becomes available to the masses....I think Kanye is the only one who can shift the culture so people can stop buying shoes strictly because they're limited and they can sell for triple the retail value....I'm done with jumpman so hopefully the future is promising

Not yet. If you haven't heard, NYC is in single digit weather with ice and salt everywhere, not to mention more snow on the way. 

The spare flat laces doesn't look any better. Ordered more subtle grey/white rope laces. Don't know if i should get flats. 
Yeah, the flat one's are worse. If I cop, I'm going with a pair or white rope laces.

site loads up fine....but im pretty sure 10 hrs from now it wont. it will be a pure miracle for people to get these

Man, I'm ready. I've been practicing my steps for checking out. Only question now is Paypal or manual cc input........

I hope I can get a pair. I want to rock them asap. I don't care if it's just to wash the whip.

When Adidas asks for a shrubbery before you can cop....

I'll die a happy man.... 

Only pic we have of pants/jeans OVER the shoes is of Dave Chappelle???

You know these ****** do everything Ye' does.

Ye wears them with jeans tucked into the shoe, EVERYONE gon' wear them like that.

Kanye wears Y2's with leather pants, EVERYONE gon' wear em like that.

He wears Y1's with heather grey tee's, EVERYONE gon'.....

Ye wears them with jeans tucked into the shoe, EVERYONE gon' wear them like that.

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr they just look better that way. The way Dave has them on make them look boring/goofy.

maan I already know....

CMON NT, tie the damn shoe up, zip up the side, put you pants over the shoes and snap a nice pic.

so now we gotta be told how to dress and how to wear our own sneakers? I guess worrying about what other buy do with their money isn't enough for some of yall. 

Unless you're rockin NTdenim, I don't think your jeans will cover the shoe. 
ohwell.gif

lmao you gone stupid tryna wear these without fitted denim/pants, but hey to each his own.

Last edited:

so now we gotta be told how to dress and how to wear our own sneakers? I guess worrying about what other buy do with their money isn't enough for some of yall. 
LOL maan just for a simple picture. Didnt want anyone to stop their daily Kanye style.

Unless you're rockin NTdenim, I don't think your jeans will cover the shoe. 
ohwell.gif
Cmon, I know everyone in this thread isn't wearing either jeggings or Micheal Jordan jeans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom