ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great comeup and my size as well. Any other yeezy's you gettin rid of? (i have solars, nets, and tans, need to finish this collection)
lol not getting rid of any yeezys period, and it's not even because I'm hoarding it for the price to skyrocket. I genuinely liked them and wear them and I don't resell. I don't have the college dropout bapes or any of the lv dons tho. 

Last edited:
I'm trying to pick up a pair on eBay but a bunch of sellers have no reviews, is it sketch to order from them? I've never ordered anything from someone with no reviews...

If fakes do indeed exist, they could try to send you fakes. You'll be protected by eBay though, so as long as you open a case and provide the necessary details you would win and get a refund. Most of these people with no feedback probably just got lucky with the Yeezy release and aren't familiar with places to sell them besides eBay. Just my opinion though.

First Nike and now Adidas. Sounds like a pattern to me.

This one feels like it is all on Adidas. NiKE was at least upfront with how the Yeezys were gonna be....Adidas made the 750 release really shady. They could have made so many loyal customers by making this release a decent experience and they failed spectacularly.

lol not getting rid of any yeezys period, and it's not even because I'm hoarding it for the price to skyrocket. I genuinely liked them and wear them and I don't resell. I don't have the college dropout bapes or any of the lv dons tho. 
#RESPEK (ali G voice)

I'm trying to pick up a pair on eBay but a bunch of sellers have no reviews, is it sketch to order from them? I've never ordered anything from someone with no reviews...
Definitely order from somebody with high positive ratings. You never know how it turns out with the 0 feedback sellers.

Last edited:
You better hope one those UPS guys didn't switch your shoes with some fakes.

Doubt it but what good does it to do for them if they only switch out the shoes and leave the box and accessories?

I'm not worried about it, shoes look legit to me and fakes have barely started surfacing. I highly doubt some UPS guy has a fake pair on deck in his car, ready to swap with a legit pair.

What's your Clothing Line Sway????  We Never heard of it!!!  ---------- YE 
roll.gif

Last edited:

Haha. You interested in buyingfakes? :tongue: j/k

I emailed a seller on a price too good to be true. It was. They emailed back with link to a website that sold all three yeezy fakes! Claimed the only difference was the soles on these.

I dont waste my money in fakes, but if someone wants to buy, have at it. I'll post the link when i get home, if i can find on my home computer

China started production yesterday. It won't be until late March that you will actually see any fakes. 

Last edited:
This one feels like it is all on Adidas. NiKE was at least upfront with how the Yeezys were gonna be....Adidas made the 750 release really shady. They could have made so many loyal customers by making this release a decent experience and they failed spectacularly.
what do you define as upfront

the red october drop wasn't smooth but people knew what to expect from nike so it didn't hit them as hard that it was random

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom