ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any info on sites dropping today? PM....
nerd.gif

first pairs are up on klekt....the euro is pretty weak at the moment, so maybe some of you should check that out! 

This release is so badly handled. Why is Adidas not able to release them through the app worldwide? 

Why not only sell them in Adidas stores? That boutique stuff does not work obviously. Bad job Adidas

10917891_669461533179521_3840697904123868020_n.jpg

crrX0IS.png

This release is so badly handled. Why is Adidas not able to release them through the app worldwide? 
Why not only sell them in Adidas stores? That boutique stuff does not work obviously. Bad job Adidas

10917891_669461533179521_3840697904123868020_n.jpg

crrX0IS.png

How ?!?

And does anyone know how Tres Bein Got ? :nerd:

@LowestFormOfWit  I got them in the NYC release. At the time, everyone thought there would be a bigger release today which would take down the value. So I got rid of them quick. I did get max value at the time but am probably going to miss out on some money the way things are looking. 

@LowestFormOfWit  I got them in the NYC release. At the time, everyone thought there would be a bigger release today which would take down the value. So I got rid of them quick. I did get max value at the time but am probably going to miss out on some money the way things are looking. 
Oh well, you still came out ahead. Grats. Hope you can find your size 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom