ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm being 100% honest here. It's sad but it's the truth. This release was a B to get. You really had to be in front of a computer 24/7 to even have a shot. 

Why would a random person on the internet hook you up with a pair after putting in all that time.

Only people on NT I'm hooking up is the Yeezy Mafia

Real Bros hook up real Bros... I got dicked over big time.. I hooked my buddy up with all the sites that were releasing and estimated time.. Dude cooked on 4 pairs, 2 in my size.. Worst thing is... He had no clue what these shoes are and who designed them lol..
Dude fronted that he got me if he cooked..money gets the best of you..

Guess I know who my real buddies are..

nah that's just downright foul

Just got an offer... A pair of MR's for my DS SBB's and LM Whites... These are the best quality J's I have, VERY reluctant. 

this was by far the hardest release for me. I put in work too.

lined up in sf at a fcfs spot..at 230 am they out of nowhere say NO MORE pairs...they had already posted on IG that they had pairs for FCFS SMH I was heated.

My boy came through on Barneys for a sz 11 (owed me a big favor and charged me retail)

I scooped up a sz 6Y for Bae for 900

and I entered a raffle for a sz 10.. 85x10 slots... copped 3 slots and ended up winning ($255)

I happen to be going through all my Statements and found TWO pending charges for Barneys....Never got email, never got anything to confirm purchase.. I called to see if they were trolling me heavily..turns out they shipped BOTH the orders and are due on Wednesday.. LMAO, I didn't even know what sizes but ended up cooking a 9 and 11 (11 being my size)

Turned out okay for me but damn, I didn't sleep all day running around :frown:

I heard there's still spots that will release at random times...

Still trying to get a pair for myself.  
sick.gif

are they still restocking from time to time?
dont think so. i think y3 just ****** up bad on this one. gonna take the L and move on with my life....

Plus my order got cancelled from Farfetch 48 hours after confirmation in email & after they took my money.

this was by far the hardest release for me. I put in work too.

lined up in sf at a fcfs spot..at 230 am they out of nowhere say NO MORE pairs...they had already posted on IG that they had pairs for FCFS SMH I was heated.

My boy came through on Barneys for a sz 11 (owed me a big favor and charged me retail)

I scooped up a sz 6Y for Bae for 900

and I entered a raffle for a sz 10.. 85x10 slots... copped 3 slots and ended up winning ($255)

I happen to be going through all my Statements and found TWO pending charges for Barneys....Never got email, never got anything to confirm purchase.. I called to see if they were trolling me heavily..turns out they shipped BOTH the orders and are due on Wednesday.. LMAO, I didn't even know what sizes but ended up cooking a 9 and 11 (11 being my size)

Turned out okay for me but damn, I didn't sleep all day running around
frown.gif

I heard there's still spots that will release at random times...
so you ended up with 4 pairs for yourself and a pair for your girl ? 

These yeezy releases are all the same.. its either feast, or famine 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom