ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's left over, basically all for free after selling a few pairs.

None are for sale

NO bots, PMs, or secret groups.

Bots are overrated
Damn dude, 
pimp.gif
  .  None for sale... I'm open for donation! 
tongue.gif

That's true some of us eat without eat without any secret groups or bits I refuse to pay for a bot to then have a chance to pay for a shoe.

Had multiple mr's just links clicking and a slow day at work. Would have copped more DB's also but got busy and came in to late.

The whole thread is flexing since all info is banned I mean how much useful info is spread here

Links to sites who been cooked and everyone asking for links with 10 post and screen names like

Yeezylover009

Yeezus090

WillSuckForYeezys111

PleaseFeedMeYeezys999

Seriously though things are a ghost town unless u plugged into PM's or go rouge and post info knowing damn well it will be blown. But one should be looking at cooked sites for future prosper and stop waiting and get active. Getting links ain't hard figure out get the product code. Half way there Bruh!!!

#SupNT :lol:

Last edited:

What's left over, basically all for free after selling a few pairs.

None are for sale

NO bots, PMs, or secret groups.

Bots are overrated
question no hate whats the point of having that many pairs if you dont plan on selling them/giving them out to family and friends or something

unless they are all your size and you want to keep DS pairs or something lol

anyways im actually surprised and slightly disappointed at just how much darker they are in person, lighting makes a world of a difference

still gonna keep mines

just got these from ebay for a steal. paid 525 invoice. are they real though? pattern looks good.  im a sz 10 and these are a sz 8. was going to flip, but they fit. LOL. guess im keeping. i wear a 10 in everything. and i have wide feet. surprised these arent that tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom