ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boutiques can definitely be grimy but what can you do? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They take care of the people that keep their lights on the other 362 days of the year when they don't have 10 pairs of yeezys. I have no issue with them hooking up regulars.

Was at sneakercon this past weekend in Chi... 2 right shoes taken off my table... 9.5 Moon rock and pirate
mean.gif

Now I have a left shoe of each
eyes.gif
mean.gif

They take care of the people that keep their lights on the other 362 days of the year when they don't have 10 pairs of yeezys. I have no issue with them hooking up regulars.
Yup I said that same thing yesterday. It sucks for the masses but they have every right to do that :rolleyes

Last edited:
Called a lot of stores in Houston yesterday. Two told me they were doing raffles then when I got there they both said they got email's from corporate to stop doing raffles and possibly do them for one day on Thursday. It was so weird.

Guess I'll be checking Ubiq out on my break ready to go 0-4 with them or 0-3 I forget what it is

Called a lot of stores in Houston yesterday. Two told me they were doing raffles then when I got there they both said they got email's from corporate to stop doing raffles and possibly do them for one day on Thursday. It was so weird.
What stores fam

Thanks for the helpful reply. From experience even if paypal is offered, for certain types of releases a website can choose to leave it out as a method. Again, couldn't have figured this out without you - thanks again.                                                        

Super-defensive but ok. Short answer - no, on last Yeezy release, Barney's did not offer a PayPal option, nor do they offer one currently.

what stores?

Super-defensive but ok. Short answer - no, on last Yeezy release, Barney's did not offer a PayPal option, nor do they offer one currently.
All I really wanted was a quick yes or no for re-assurance. This time you gave me a good answer. Being as shot as I am, I forgot that I attempted it in the past... 

Anyone know if Undefeated is still doing their raffle today? Saw that they took down their IG post...

edit - ^ oops beat me to it haha

Last edited:
Who's headed to Undefeated Silverlake today? Thinking of taking a lonnnng lunch.
What time you heading up?

I want to do it but I have a feeling it's gonna be a sh*tshow. With the drive there and back, I don't think I could swing an hour+ wait time...

That is, if they're even still doing it.

Last edited:
What time you heading up?

I want to do it but I have a feeling it's gonna be a sh*tshow. With the drive there and back, I don't think I could swing an hour+ wait time...

That is, if they're even still doing it.

If only we had the technology to somehow contact them before making the trek there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom