ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those in the OC...went to the following:

Blends: Was told they were not doing the raffle this weekend

SC PacSun: Claimed they were not getting them

SC Adidas: Was not allowed to talk about them last night until today. Going to give them a call later today to see whats up.

Do you think a straight up trade 750s black for 750s grey is a good trade? Who wins and why?
you most likely won't find a straight trade, anybody with the first 750's shouldn't be dumb enough to make that trade. First 750's will always win, even with future 750 releases. 
It's the same shoe that retails at the same price. If someone with blacks wants the gray and vice versa why would it be dumb? Miss me with value because in that case people should be selling and buying not trading..
i wouldnt and i have the greys.

but id also rather just pay the premium for the black instead of giving up my greys.

because the way it looks is that, the greys will have been significantly harder to obtain than the blacks.

just the confirmed app has two more cities let alone all the other sites for the black.

its seems like the first 750s were more limited but I guess the triple black appeals to more people so the trade is fair to me

how come on the Adidas list Champs SF is getting them... But on Champs locator the SF store is not showing???? Anyone know?

It's the same shoe that retails at the same price. If someone with blacks wants the gray and vice versa why would it be dumb? Miss me with value because in that case people should be selling and buying not trading..
in terms of limited and availability.

Bred 1's and Melo 1's are the same shoe with the same price, would you trade straight up?

@RUVILLA: VILLA YeezySZN Release Info - All shoes will be available via digital raffle starting today 12:30pm-5:00pm ONLY!

m.twitter.com/RUVILLA

@RUVILLA: VILLA YeezySZN Release Info - Registration is available for the following cities:

Detroit
Philly
Pittsburgh
Cleveland
Dallas
Chicago
@RUVILLA: VILLA YeezySZN Release Info - Registration is available for the following cities:

Minnesota
Delaware

@RUVILLA: The Black Yeezy 750 Boost WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE ONLINE ON https://t.co/oRstf1s4qb/s/-Xrd https://t.co/BKVS5TiLJI/s/DGcG

m.twitter.com/RUVILLA

Last edited:
lol obviously the other way around, would you give your bred 1's for melo 1's since they are the same shoe and retail price?

either way, my point is if the limitedness and availability are different, trading usually  won't be a straight up trade. Of course there are a few outliers here who will trade anything to get what they want even if the values don't match. 

@RUVILLA: VILLA YeezySZN Release Info - All shoes will be available via digital raffle starting today 12:30pm-5:00pm ONLY!

m.twitter.com/RUVILLA

Detroit
Philly
Pittsburgh
Cleveland
Dallas
Chicago

Minnesota
Delaware
wonder if that is ET... I live in Iowa and If I win in Chicago you bet your *** I am making that 4 Hour road trip both ways.

You think we can safely assume at this point confirmed will not be today? 
nope...
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom