ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
@160jordansdeep   I hear you, and I do expect it on every hyped release...especially since people don't really get kicked off line for raffles...but when I see it coming from dudes who are "respected" in this community, it hits me a different type of way... 

Didnt follow the thread like that, can anyone please keep me up to date? I see a lot of people talking about back door links, does anyone have some they can send please?
to make a backdoor link, just get the link of the shoe and add this"/4882L.php?.BD/atc/L/BB1839/yeezy-boost-L-750.L0/19843/L.XML/L.atcl" for size 9 for example after atcL just add L9 and then a / L

Last edited:
was trying to get tickets all hour long. Can't find anything better than 200 level seating. Where you get?

I got Section 201 for the Tuesday MSG show...listings at $500 - $700 on StubHub currently

Actually that is 2 L's. What does one do at an Adele concert? Just sit or stand there? Sing along?

I'm a music fan. I enjoy all genres. I think this album was a bit more commercial than her past releases, but her talent is undeniable.

And lots of EDM DJs have some heat. I follow a few of them on SnapChat and I know that Alesso, Dillon Francis, and Tiesto all got pairs of MRs.

as yeezy FOMO begins to settle in I can't help but hope adidas handles this release as poorly as the last. Got their website looking like a benny hill car crash. Adidas does a lot of things correct but its quite obvious the yeezy hype machine is out of their league,  adidas is the fat boyfriend who refuses to go to the gym and stop wearing grease stained sweat pants 

as yeezy FOMO begins to settle in I can't help but hope adidas handles this release as poorly as the last. Got their website looking like a benny hill car crash. Adidas does a lot of things correct but its quite obvious the yeezy hype machine is out of their league,  adidas is the fat boyfriend who refuses to go to the gym and stop wearing grease stained sweat pants 
From a business perspective, why would a company spend money to upgrade their website to cater to customers who only buy one type of shoe from them?

what lol

there are some winners of the SNS IG raffles who got private IG accounts, which should not be possible.....shady as hell! 
mean.gif

If I know i'm not going to get a pair I'd rather watch the crash and burn. And yea adidas should spend money on their site. People don't just buy one type of shoe, we just buy one type of shoe.  Adidas has a large enough clientele to improve their website. Nike may have improved their site for hyped releases but the air monarch still remains their #1. It's not about pleasing yeezy fans its about having a website that doest feel like it was built by north korean engineers 

not even going for these and figured it out just because i was bored 
laugh.gif
Thats awesome buddy. I put something to run and fell asleep. Guess that's mad work. 

Also I do that so I can verify it myself. If someone posts a link here, that doesn't mean that's correct. 

I cooked Supreme all season and never got screwed over once by a bad link (#BLC392)

For all my LI people:

-Went to Foot Locker Roosevelt Field at 4:30 PM yesterday and if the raffle tickets started at #1 like I assume, there were already 1500 entries by the time I got there and line didn't appear to be slowing up.

-Hitting up Extra Butter RVC today (my best shot).

-Hirschliefer's/MENS MRKT was listed as a retailer, but they either didn't get them (they got the MRs and Yeezy Season 1, so maybe that's why they were on the list) or they backdoored all the pairs

Thats awesome buddy. I put something to run and fell asleep. Guess that's mad work. 

Also I do that so I can verify it myself. If someone posts a link here, that doesn't mean that's correct. 

I cooked Supreme all season and never got screwed over once by a bad link (#BLC392)
so while yall are bickering back and forth either care to share link. Im sure even with the link people will know how to atc early and checkout but I would be happy just having link to monitor

For all my LI people:

-Went to Foot Locker Roosevelt Field at 4:30 PM yesterday and if the raffle tickets started at #1 like I assume, there were already 1500 entries by the time I got there and line didn't appear to be slowing up.

-Hitting up Extra Butter RVC today (my best shot).

-Hirschliefer's/MENS MRKT was listed as a retailer, but they either didn't get them (they got the MRs and Yeezy Season 1, so maybe that's why they were on the list) or they backdoored all the pairs
DO you happen to know if FTL RF ended their raffle yesterday? And what time extra butter RVC today? I'm not sure if I'll have the time to make it out there

so while yall are bickering back and forth either care to share link. Im sure even with the link people will know how to atc early and checkout but I would be happy just having link to monitor
thank you its the holidays lets share these links. Pm only though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom