ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously guys calm down acting like you never ordered something on holidays ... If you were that worried order overnight shipping geeesssh.

Last edited:

Isn't that what a BD is lol. Backdoor selling/preference to F&F / VIP.
what some don't understand, Yeezy drops dont keep shops in business.. those will sell out regardless.. its the day to day week to week, customer/client who spends money with the shop on the regular basis, and honestly i respect shops that take care of these customers/clients.. 

i understand that is not feasible for everyone to be this type of customer, but i see nothing wrong with shops giving their regular client first dibs..

when the yeezy phase blows over, those same customers will still continue to patronize their establishments. 

This guy is gold, I think he browses NT too 
roll.gif

i get that some raffles are rigged. but you are not going to win every time .. i entered about 300 raffles in my life time i won low concords..pirate blacks.. and grinch kobes.. especailly with these yeezy releases stores might get 1-2 pairs per size..

I know they had the triple black 750s at the very minimum. I just used one of the ATC links from Saturday and it worked. I tried a handful of times throughout the day with inventory problems but this time it just worked. Pure luck and thought I got the only pair until I saw some other people posting about it on Twitter.
So there was really an yeezysupply restock today?! Thought people were just trolling. 

So there was really an yeezysupply restock today?! Thought people were just trolling. 
My page monitor never went off and I was monitoring all the links, the shoe links, each individual shoe product page etc etc, no updates monitoring every 1 second.

My page monitor never went off and I was monitoring all the links, the shoe links, each individual shoe product page etc etc, no updates monitoring every 1 second.
My page monitor never went off either. I just hit the link randomly and it worked.

Wait does this method actually work??
For my friend it worked. We both ordered off Adidas Germany (We're in Australia) and mine got cancelled because my bank wouldn't let the payment through with the wrong billing address,  however they sent his out this morning.

Wait does this method actually work??

For my friend it worked. We both ordered off Adidas Germany (We're in Australia) and mine got cancelled because my bank wouldn't let the payment through with the wrong billing address,  however they sent his out this morning.
what payment method did he use? or did his bank let it slide? i've read that paypal doesn't let it fly.. i also read that a visa gift card is the way to go..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom