Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
This might sound crazy but I'm lowkey tempted to remove the mesh layer where the 3 stripes are hidden on my waverunners :nerd:

This might sound crazy but I'm lowkey tempted to remove the mesh layer where the 3 stripes are hidden on my waverunners :nerd:
Please let your friends know what your thinking because you’re in desperate need of an intervention. If not we at NT can get you help but you first admit that you have a problem.

For those with the 700s ,would you say there’s mostly positive feedback (if any at all ..besides the weird picture taking dudes :lol: ) when you wear them in public ?

Most people stare. One guy at the mall stopped me and gave me props for wearing them and said he didn't care for them until he saw me wearing them. A couple usually start off the convo with, "you get em for resale?" From what I've experienced, mostly positive. Can't say for sure about the people that stare at them while walking by, but for the people who've confronted me about them, it's been positive.

210E62A3-F876-46E5-B9E7-1778A4428A6B.jpeg

Not gonna give them a shout, but this is a rep I found on IG. Wish this cw would drop. :nthat:

Not bad at all

Most people stare. One guy at the mall stopped me and gave me props for wearing them and said he didn't care for them until he saw me wearing them. A couple usually start off the convo with, "you get em for resale?" From what I've experienced, mostly positive. Can't say for sure about the people that stare at them while walking by, but for the people who've confronted me about them, it's been positive.

Next time tell them you’re part of this club
A4D6A667-B08D-4F33-9615-6CA3196499F4.jpeg

For those with the 700s ,would you say there’s mostly positive feedback (if any at all ..besides the weird picture taking dudes :lol: ) when you wear them in public ?
I got a lot of compliments wearing my pair. They look much better in person and on foot. I think people got over the initial hate associated with adidas yeezys and people see them now more as a runner like a pair of Air Maxes than a dad shoe. Also, the wave runner colorway is pretty nice and flows together well.

So I’m confused-you came to this conclusion based on no concrete numbers or facts? For the record, I don’t know if your statement is correct or incorrect but it’s hard to discern when so many people are stating their opinion as fact but in reality seem to have no idea what they’re talking about (not saying you are). This happens all the time it seems, like when all those people convinced themselves there was going to be a TD restock last year.

Well, it's because all along we've been getting information in articles like these:

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2015/11/ibn-jasper-adidas-yeezy-boost-production-numbers

Which then trickles down over time to become generally accepted and other data inferred from it. Regarding this specific article: while Ibn has been wrong on occasion about other things (likely because he simply didn't know the facts), the numbers seem pretty specific in this context for the models he mentions.

Practically beat up my preorder pair and have received ALOT of compliments as well (in NYC)

It's just different and that attracts people to the shoe

ive seen so many people on campus with 350s but have only seen 1 with 700s other than me. he looked like a clown though in 700s, marron calabas pants, and a calabasas hat. never really got compliments on my pair either. unlike 350s, 700s are a lot less flashy to people that dont know what they are

People looking. Was in line at Sheetz and some youngins were eyeballing.

A weird amount of older people compliment them.

My kid thinks they're trash, she said I basically paid 3 bills for another pair of Monarchs with shiny stuff on them.

Back
Top Bottom