Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Wasn't really messing with these when I first saw pics but they actually look kinda nice here
84F23F16-52A0-43DE-B5C5-7D3FD4631E28.png

strange that the boots are a yeezy product correct? but the 500s are an adidas product and they are essentially the same design (obviously ones a mid boot and one isn't) But i wonder what kind of creative control or intellectual property type agreement is in place. Can kanye slap the 350 upper on a mid and call it yeezy and not adidas

strange that the boots are a yeezy product correct? but the 500s are an adidas product and they are essentially the same design (obviously ones a mid boot and one isn't) But i wonder what kind of creative control or intellectual property type agreement is in place. Can kanye slap the 350 upper on a mid and call it yeezy and not adidas
Boots from other seasons are Yeezy but I guess these are Adidas? Not sure tbh

yall really afraid to compliment people in real life? if i feel like someones kicks are cold ill let them know.

jesus social media really got this generation stunted in social skills
What part of the Midwest you from?

I'm assuming you're a near 40 yo dude from the West side of the Chi who grew up on Do or Die, Adrenaline Rush Twista (must make the distinction from just saying Twista), CIBaD/Ressurection Common and Crucial Conflict?

And I'm only going that specific because I'm a 30 -yo from out west who grew up on the above but also a strong Ye and Lupe influence...

They're not adidas

thats what i thought....and now that he is able to get the price down on things....and brand them as his own...and maybe keep intellectual property to an extent...maybe this is why nike let him walk if he is using adidas for its factories to eventually be his own brand at reasonable prices

made all this up...all from my head...please don't assume i know anything because i don't :lol:

Size 13 700's just went up over $50 in the last 4 days on StockX. The desperate resellers have dried out I believe.
yeah a lot of the asks have been rising over the past couple of days. bids are still pretty low for the most part

I think the days are over for skyrocketing Yeezy resell prices . I'm still sitting on a pair of Zebras and the value hasn't really gone up much since release (if at all). Adidas has saturated the market with too many colorways and models at this point for resell to be crazy anymore.
:smokin

Past couple of weeks in this thread have been strange. People are actually upset about the resell of 700s being so low. They are low because many people were able to cop, and major resellers weren't able to acquire them. Isn't this what people always wanted? Are people mad the shoes on their feet aren't Hyped enough or that the pair they thought would make hundreds is only gonna make them $50?

Past couple of weeks in this thread have been strange. People are actually upset about the resell of 700s being so low. They are low because many people were able to cop, and major resellers weren't able to acquire them. Isn't this what people always wanted? Are people mad the shoes on their feet aren't Hyped enough or that the pair they thought would make hundreds is only gonna make them $50?

It's good it showed a lot of peoples true colors on being a reseller on here

Back
Top Bottom