Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Yeah my concern is that a big part of the allure of Yeezys is that it is a challenge to acquire a pair for retail. It felt special to get a pair of Yeezys at retail because of the sheer # of Ls that were taken beforehand, it gave the eventual W a bit more senimental value, IMO. This lead to Yeezys becoming an aspirational product. The black PP release however essentially killed this allure since they made so many pairs that you can go on Stock X right now and buy a pair pretty much at retail. You can’t say the same about any other Yeezy release, including 350s that had huge releases.
Trust me, the PP hasn't affected anything. It's like saying the Jordan Futures detract from the allure of Bred 1s.
The same people clowing the PPs will be the same people trying to cop as many 500s and 700s as possible.

Agreed.

I understand the need for them to be extra hyped and extra hard to get to be NICE to the instagram generation.
Personally though, if you rock 350s still (i still wear my olives) doesn't matter if they're V1 or V2s, it's old news.
So if you think getting a dope 350 colorway is cool, do you. But know that the silhouette is officially run to the ground.

Clearly no one cares about the statement above because anything that matters these days need that StockX cosign.

Trust me, the PP hasn't affected anything. It's like saying the Jordan Futures detract from the allure of Bred 1s.
The same people clowing the PPs will be the same people trying to cop as many 500s and 700s as possible.

Agreed.

I understand the need for them to be extra hyped and extra hard to get to be NICE to the instagram generation.
Personally though, if you rock 350s still (i still wear my olives) doesn't matter if they're V1 or V2s, it's old news.
So if you think getting a dope 350 colorway is cool, do you. But know that the silhouette is officially run to the ground.

Clearly no one cares about the statement above because anything that matters these days need that StockX cosign.
So do you guys think stock x is where resellers determine the price ? Meaning stock x has the power for all resale

So do you guys think stock x is where resellers determine the price ? Meaning stock x has the power for all resale

Regardless of your feelings on StockX (mine are mixed), you cant deny its power right now. Its a good tool for seeing demand at a glance. Sure you can potentially sell your pairs for more using different avenues, but as a buyer i'm definitely using stockx if I can get them there for cheaper than Local ResellerX or Instagram sellerX.

585A5155-7B70-474D-85FD-0B2D05615615.jpeg

I can finally join the WAVE now :emoji_ocean:
Thank you STOCK X!!!

What do you mean? Please elaborate I’m not understanding what that means. Are you looking at it from a resell point of view? I just want this 9.5 I preordered early so I can either A) resell and grab my 11 when they release and pocket a buck or 2, or B) swap for these Holi hus I been eyeing.
But either way I feel like it’s fair that if I basically lent you the money to produce the shoes I can at least have em and rock em early
it’s unlikely the way it’s looking. They still have yet to ship && the release is in 2 weeks. Right now market is in the 600s. I think once people get their pairs from the restock prices will drop to 400. Then it will drop again once the people who preordered and bought to flip for their size/for profit. Imo 500s may go for close to retail as they aren’t as widely appealing as the other models. (350, 700, 750)

it’s unlikely the way it’s looking. They still have yet to ship && the release is in 2 weeks. Right now market is in the 600s. I think once people get their pairs from the restock prices will drop to 400. Then it will drop again once the people who preordered and bought to flip for their size/for profit. Imo 500s may go for close to retail as they aren’t as widely appealing as the other models. (350, 700, 750)

Trust me I already know 500s will go for maybe a buck and a half over retail if that. I just felt like if we lent them the money to make the shoe let me rock it early

I guess we cant be mad, people who pre ordered the bundle with the yellow pairs are still waiting and they ordered way before us.

Anyone got any pics of the 700's with different color laces? I'm wanting to throw some black ones on mine.
we had a whole discussion about this last week and some people posted pics. check like maybe 30ish pages back. I personally didnt think any of them looked better than og laces

What size should I go if my lady is a 7.5 in wmz. 6.5 it’s not an option because they are too expensive. Thanks

V2’s

Back
Top Bottom