Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Regardless of your feelings on StockX (mine are mixed), you cant deny its power right now. Its a good tool for seeing demand at a glance. Sure you can potentially sell your pairs for more using different avenues, but as a buyer i'm definitely using stockx if I can get them there for cheaper than Local ResellerX or Instagram sellerX.

The greatest underrated thing about StockX vs local meet-ups is that you don’t have to worry about getting robbed by local resellers. It’s nice not having to bring a legal firearm or other weapon to a meetup lol (even then, you can’t assume they aren’t carrying either). I swear the sketchiest people post on my local FB group.

I feel we have like 20 NTers with a youtuber career aspiration ... Is like beating a dead horse.

They think their review is “different” though. Let them pretend they are the precious, unique snowflakes they think they are in their heads. Soon enough they’ll realize nobody cares and there are a million wannabe sneakertubers just like them.

it’s unlikely the way it’s looking. They still have yet to ship && the release is in 2 weeks. Right now market is in the 600s. I think once people get their pairs from the restock prices will drop to 400. Then it will drop again once the people who preordered and bought to flip for their size/for profit. Imo 500s may go for close to retail as they aren’t as widely appealing as the other models. (350, 700, 750)
I'm expecting the 500s to end up going for around 350 once they get an official release

They think their review is “different” though. Let them pretend they are the precious, unique snowflakes they think they are in their heads. Soon enough they’ll realize nobody cares and there are a million wannabe sneakertubers just like them.
Mayeb they hurt do it for fun because it's something they are passionate about. They don't have to be wannabes or snowflakes

Mayeb they hurt do it for fun because it's something they are passionate about. They don't have to be wannabes or snowflakes

But nobody cares about their videos and they inevitably post on NT to self promote their lame videos. The view counts speak for themselves tbh.

Came home to this special delivery ! :nthat:
17CC0D6F-67B6-4349-8955-7BFB718F9E15.jpeg

The greatest underrated thing about StockX vs local meet-ups is that you don’t have to worry about getting robbed by local resellers. It’s nice not having to bring a legal firearm or other weapon to a meetup lol (even then, you can’t assume they aren’t carrying either). I swear the sketchiest people post on my local FB group.

Always meet locals at banks. Lots of cameras and they'll check bills for you.

Who cares about views. Like I said, maybe they're doing it for fun and here is a good place to post since we're all into the subject matter. Just let them be

I think you misunderstood my comment. I don't care if they make the videos, just don't self-promote them on here.

Slightly off topic but I’m pretty sure it was discussed in here before, was just running some errands on Fairfax & saw that the place that sells all the fake **** there, Old School, is still open for business :lol:

So crazy considering last I heard the owners were on the run.

Slightly off topic but I’m pretty sure it was discussed in here before, was just running some errands on Fairfax & saw that the place that sells all the fake **** there, Old School, is still open for business :lol:

So crazy considering last I heard the owners were on the run.

What the. I thought they got raided.

Yeah my point was that those black PPs basically showed there isn’t any hype for the PP model, even with the Yeezy branding tied to it. I actually own a pair and, while they’re nice enough, I would never pay $120 for a pair if they weren’t Yeezys.
Hype was through the roof when the white ones had that limited drop. Pairs were selling for around $1000. Everyone was fawning over the great leather quality and how "clean" they looked. Then a restock/wider release happened and prices plummeted to retail. People copped thinking resell would be lit but the hype died and so did the exclusiveness. Hype many times is based off limited availability and generated interest. Take that away and you have Black PP sitting on sites. Now have Kanye, Kim, Scott, and Kylie be photoed wearing them and watch how fast they finally sell out. I have a theory that the more Kanye wears a shoe the more hype applied to it.

Last edited:
But Kanye did wear all colors of the power phases so even that didn’t save the shoe
Yea i believe there is like one blurry shot out there. But look at the shoes he has either limited photos in or none at all. They all are the least popular Yeezys as far as Hype/Resell value. Grey PP, Black PP, Blue Tint, and Beluga 2.0.

Back
Top Bottom