Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Hype was through the roof when the white ones had that limited drop. Pairs were selling for around $1000. Everyone was fawning over the great leather quality and how "clean" they looked. Then a restock/wider release happened and prices plummeted to retail. People copped thinking resell would be lit but the hype died and so did the exclusiveness. Hype many times is based off limited availability and generated interest. Take that away and you have Black PP sitting on sites. Now lit Kanye, Kim, Scott, and Kylie be photoed wearing them and watch how fast they finally sell out. I have a theory that the more Kanye wears a shoe the more hype applied to it.

OG cws of the Jordans MJ actually wore always get majority of the attention, nothing new there

Yea i believe there is like one blurry shot out there. But look at the shoes he has either limited photos in or none at all. They all are the least popular Yeezys as far as Hype/Resell value. Grey PP, Black PP, Blue Tint, and Beluga 2.0.

Kanye wore the hell out of creams and they are still one of the most affordable 350s on resale.

OG cws of the Jordans MJ actually wore always get majority of the attention, nothing new there
All Yeezys are OG colorways.

Kanye wore the hell out of creams and they are still one of the most affordable 350s on resale.
Yes he did. and this goes to the other part of my post about hype. Limited numbers create more hype/resell value. Creams were a big release

Yea i believe there is like one blurry shot out there. But look at the shoes he has either limited photos in or none at all. They all are the least popular Yeezys as far as Hype/Resell value. Grey PP, Black PP, Blue Tint, and Beluga 2.0.
Lol that has purely to do with the quantity vs demand. Those 4 you listed are the ones with the biggest stock.

Lol that has purely to do with the quantity vs demand. Those 4 you listed are the ones with the biggest stock.
Yes they are. In my original post I said "Hype many times is based off limited availability and generated interest.". So we are on the same page. Is it mere coincidence the yeezys he wears least or not at all are the ones manufactured in greater numbers and thus have the least resale value? Just theorizing

This is kind of ridiculous lol...what's going on with the "pre order" aka free loan we gave for those Blush 500s in mid February. Are they ever going to ship....isnt the worldwide release for them this month? smh.

This is kind of ridiculous lol...what's going on with the "pre order" aka free loan we gave for those Blush 500s in mid February. Are they ever going to ship....isnt the worldwide release for them this month? smh.

Well, I mean your pairs are 90% guaranteed. You don't have to try to deal with the mess on the 14th. Just think of the pre-order as a reservation for your pair. It's like when you pre-order other items - It'll release along with the release date. First thing that comes to mind is video games. When you pre-order the game it doesn't mean you get it early.

we’re barely 4 days out of 30 into this month, chill. Did you pay attention to the 700 fiasco?

Stop whining, seriously. Think about those who pre ordered the super moon yellow 500’s with the bundle way before you who are still waiting. After the 700 pre order release you should know by now how YS handle these things.

I hear both sides, on one hand we know what to expect with YS and their extremely slow shipping so why complain? But should we really be excusing bad customer service just because they're Yeezys? Nobody would let this fly with any other online retailer.

The greatest underrated thing about StockX vs local meet-ups is that you don’t have to worry about getting robbed by local resellers. It’s nice not having to bring a legal firearm or other weapon to a meetup lol (even then, you can’t assume they aren’t carrying either). I swear the sketchiest people post on my local FB group.
Same with mine, plenty of people have gotten robbed, and I've even seen people trying to trade guns for shoes or weed (obviously without going through the legal process of transferring firearm ownership). I refuse to do any deals without meeting in a well lit public place, and without something to protect myself.

The greatest underrated thing about StockX vs local meet-ups is that you don’t have to worry about getting robbed by local resellers. It’s nice not having to bring a legal firearm or other weapon to a meetup lol (even then, you can’t assume they aren’t carrying either). I swear the sketchiest people post on my local FB group.
note to self: don't move to where this guy lives

Back
Top Bottom