• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I saw them in person. They're alright. Noting to stress out for imo
yeah i ain't stressing, just waiting for my order to ship.

i dig the tonal colorway. the layered look, the chunky outsole. the lateral side has a unique look on foot

wearing Vans and "collecting" ONLY valuable items is literally what a hypebeast reseller AKA "PLUG" looks like.
I don't know what that has to do with anything to be honest. that's so far off point fam.

When you see me on the daily, you'll catch me wearing PF Flyers, SL-18s, Boston Birks, Vans, Gucci slides or Jordan 1s.
It could be anything.

Point is, hopefully guys would just like what they like because that will be more rewarding in the future
as opposed to sinking your teeth into something for cash.

So if someone wears Vans, GR Jordans, Pureboosts, etc. etc. on the regular but has highly valuable DS pairs on ice like UNDFTD 4s or Paris SBs that they’ve stored for years, they are a hypebeast? I would think of someone like this as a rare sneaker collector, not a hypebeast. I used the example of Jordy because this is exactly what he does, although he did used to resell shoes from Nike outlets on eBay wayyy back in the day. His collection was so impressive Mark Parker and a few other Nike execs even flew to LV (where Jordan lived and ran the Shoezeum) to check it out and Tinker even gave him a personalized pair of 11s for his wedding.

What's wrong with that? What else is he supposed to do with the arm sleeve? Better than buying it just to stare it at in your room.

Yea, I see nothing wrong with it. He bought it and is using it.

Sucks how you can't genuinely like a brand anymore. Just wear it loud and proud I say.

So if someone wears Vans, GR Jordans, Pureboosts, etc. etc. on the regular but has highly valuable DS pairs on ice like UNDFTD 4s or Paris SBs that they’ve stored for years, they are a hypebeast? I would think of someone like this as a rare sneaker collector, not a hypebeast. I used the example of Jordy because this is exactly what he does, although he did used to resell shoes from Nike outlets on eBay wayyy back in the day. His collection was so impressive Mark Parker and a few other Nike execs even flew to LV (where Jordan lived and ran the Shoezeum) to check it out and Tinker even gave him a personalized pair of 11s for his wedding.
UNDFTD 4s and Yeezys (any Yeezy) are two VERY different things. I know what you've been trying to point out but it
just doesn't apply to something with thousands and thousands in circulation but still has that value.

I'll be honest, this exchange here is what triggered me today, I apologize:

upload_2018-4-11_15-25-10.png

YZY/Adidas need to learn & abide by the Supreme biz model:smh:
See ya guys in Fall for the 700 Kiwis:pimp:

That's comparing apples to oranges. Supreme's overhead is like 1/1000000000th the size of Adidas. Less mouths to feed = less profit needed.

These companies take strategies from ppl like Supreme and implement it here and there, but that's only to drive up GR sales caused by a over spill of ppl not securing the 'limited' sneaker.

Lol I copped the Supreme sleeve and since my playing days are over I was going to give them to my son. He's not even a year old yet. I had this big image of me giving them to him as a teenager and he would be so amazed. Then I realized he would probably say what the **** is Supreme and throw it in his closet. I just ended up selling it.

If we copped a preorder are we able to order on release day? I got an 11 which fits my cousin better so was going to go for a 10.5

lol I’m crying at the fact resell determines if some of y’all will cop a shoe or not or if it’s a hyped release. Hyped Up to be Liked Up...social media flexing! What some people call Childish lol. However at the end of the day people gonna buy whatever for whatever reason. Stop policing and do as they do...mind ya business and carry on with your day :lol::lol::lol:

That's comparing apples to oranges. Supreme's overhead is like 1/1000000000th the size of Adidas. Less mouths to feed = less profit needed.

These companies take strategies from ppl like Supreme and implement it here and there, but that's only to drive up GR sales caused by a over spill of ppl not securing the 'limited' sneaker.
Totally agree. I meant specifically Yeezy (owned by Adidas) should follow biz model of Supreme. With their Carlyle investment, their projected market cap is greater than Yeezy division of Adidas. Adidas has around $40B market cap.

Carlyle Group is a PE..their main objective is to buy, repackage, and sell...perhaps LVMH (allies w/ Carlyle) or Nike will buy Supreme???

Totally agree. I meant specifically Yeezy (owned by Adidas) should follow biz model of Supreme. With their Carlyle investment, their projected market cap is greater than Yeezy division of Adidas. Adidas has around $40B market cap.

Carlyle Group is a PE..their main objective is to buy, repackage, and sell...perhaps LVMH (allies w/ Carlyle) or Nike will buy Supreme???
Nike buying Supreme would never make sense. lvhm would make more sense but i dont that would happen for the foreseeable future

Back
Top Bottom