Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Adidas really want to kill all the last interest/hype for the V2’s lol. Just kill the model already.

Full transparency- what killed my love for the V1s was that they became "mall shoes". They were ripped off by multiple brands, faked, and make into light up shoes at mall kiosks. I think the simplicity of the model made it so easy for it to be ripped off.

I'm hoping that because the design of the 700 is much more complex, there will be more hesitation for the "mall shoe" effect. Thoughts?

fake-yeezy-boost-christo-2-lead_uqqsv4.jpg

You hit the nail on the head.

TBH the V2s are even much harder to fake because of the much more intricate, knitted upper.

There are some 1:1 fakes out there. Even that YeezyBusta guy got fooled by a few of them

Well whose fault was that

Definitely my fault. Didn't think there was still that much sand in them, and now it has permeated through my socks. I almost walked off the train this morning and said **** it, and went back home. Also forgot to wear a belt, which irritates me. Not a good day so far :lol:

Can u explain what they said exactly?
They came out with the news that the cream V2’s will restock in July. The price immediately plummeted on all platforms when people get panic and try to unload their pairs.

I still have a DS pair of Creams (only V2 I was able to double up on). Although I do regret not moving them to pay for a pair of Blue Tints, I actually wear my other pair of Creams a lot so I don’t mind keeping them on ice.

Sucks they couldn’t do this with Breds though.

Back
Top Bottom